A message I wrote to my American pen-pal

wdyx918

Hi XX.First sorry for my poor English.
Will Taiwan come home peacefully?I think so,but maybe two decades later.Autonomy is impossible because of the standpoints of Usa and China.The charter of Chen's(Taiwan's president) party is to gain autonomy.THIS SET MEASURES TO(LIMITS) ITS DEVELOPMENT.Its charter goes against the history track.Chen's party said to Taiwanese;We'll fight for autonomy.But they can't achieve it.What they can do is just to announce and promise,without which they can't live any longer.And they pay no much attention to Taiwan's economy. Another party(here we call it Guoming Party) was checked by history.I mean it destroyed China's rotton systeme,which had existed over 2000 years.I portell iN next election Chen's party will lose its position.I think Guoming Party should pluck up courage and shout out loudly"One China,No Taiwan Public! This is very important,its a spirit and a belief.However,they dare not.Politics is dirty and policians are self-serving.There are few pilicians who love their people from the bottom of heart.
In your opinion,why does Iran refuse to give up "using nuclear energy peacefully"?Iran does not need it at all.It's just a political gesture,showing that Iran has its own strong mind and is not afraid of any other's (USA) pressure.IRAN WANTS TO LEAD ISLAMIC WORLD.As for USA,the only super country,of coure will never compromise.I can't make sure of Iran will do illegel things.
What is american spirite?To be frank,I confess that Chinese has no belief.What is and will be human spirit?
In 2000 and 2004,two elections of USA were going on intensely.One harf support Elephant and another harf support Donky.Why?It seems that two different viewpoints are in USA.Sep.911 changed Anerica a lot.It seems that you have losen some self-confidence in dealing with the world fairs.Well,ITS JUST MY IMAGINATION.America is a united race.

Actually, they want independence (to become an independent state/country), not autonomy (to self-rule but remain a part of China). It would have been all right for the mainland had they only asked for autonomy.

Hey, wdyx918 buddy

Admin and Mod of the forum has said recently, "To our Chinese members - No more China/Taiwan related posts will be allowed until further notice. " Most people has tired with that topic.

wdyx918 said:
What is american spirite?To be frank,I confess that Chinese has no belief.What is and will be human spirit?

Oh, my dear buddy, We Chinese have belief from root of our civilization. We have been belief in Humanism. You know that Humanism (Yi3 Ren2 Wei2 Ben3) was in the text of our constitution.

Happy new year

It's all a game said:
It would have been all right for the mainland had they only asked for autonomy.

You are absolutely right.

Happy new year

Back