25 Years of Wedded Bliss :)

NavyCS

Welp, first thing in the morning I am taking my wife on a 1 month vacation to various places in the state of Florida. Yes, Disney included but not staying at the Shades of Green this trip - camping at Fort Wilderness, her choice! It is all to celebrate our 25 years of marriage. I met my wife April 22, 1983 - proposed 1 week later and were married on 28 May - here we are 25 years later and I still consider myself the luckiest man on the planet :)

(well lucky because of that and I get to read and share information with all of you here! :peace: )

Good for you. Never let your lives get boring or in a rut. Linda and I just passed 45 years and are enjoying ourselves as much as we did in High School, maybe more.

I can't even make it past a year. :( I need someone to share the secret of wedded bliss with me. :)

I can't even make it past a year. :( I need someone to share the secret of wedded bliss with me. :)

Do not marry a jerk. Do not date a bad person. Learn to recognize a loser. Ha ha, this from a guy who has not had a date since 1974.

Congratulations to the original poster! When you hit fifty years, you will look back on your vacation at 25 with fond memories.

Lonnie Courtney Clay

Good for you. Never let your lives get boring or in a rut. Linda and I just passed 45 years and are enjoying ourselves as much as we did in High School, maybe more.

Wow, 45 years! I bow to you Sir!

Still in Florida on vacation - Disney was great! Morocco in EPCOT has AMAZING FOOD.

http://www.navycs.com/blogs/category/Navy/ports is some blogs I made of the trip so far - pictures are a pain in the butt to upload on the road but I will have some to post when I get back home in Mid-July. Scallop season opens 1 July, can't wait!

Thank you all for the well wishes :)

Congratulations Navy CS. Brings back great memories of 25 years and also of the EPCOT; We headed for Morocco and relaxed there, but were too late for food! Brilliant just the same. The EPCOT was so inspirational for the up-coming generations- completely took me by surprise.

Congrats - I wish you both a good 25 more years, and then some!.:love:

Back