2008 OLYMPICS.

Del Boy

How about the 2008 Olympics- on now! Good to see Korea on the gold standard - 400 metres swim- PARK, 2nd fastest time ever.

Michael Phelps receiving his first Gold medal of the competition; The Star Spangled Banner got me again - even tho' it was cut short.

Great Britain in fast with an early gold - Horse Riding.

South Korea's got two or three golds already. Swimming, archery and don't know about anything else but probably will get some from Tae Kwon Do and Judo.
The football team got smashed 3-0 by Italy though.

Just got done watching women's sSynchronized diving.....that takes some real talent right there. :)

The poor girl... Finished Women's Gymnastics... That little girl that fell...

EDIT: HOLY CRAP!!!! The Men's Relay Team!!!! Jason Lezak kicked Frenchies ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Just got done watching women's sSynchronized diving.....that takes some real talent right there. :)

I'm told that in fact synchronised swimming is the most difficult discipline of them all. I haven't seen much of the diving yet.

So much for Alain Bernard. Was the fastest man in the world few months ago, squanders a body length lead when it counts.

Well, Jason Lezak was behing by an entire body length, and slowly crept up on Alain Bernard and beat him by eight tenths of a second!!! It was AMAZING!!! You could actually SEE Jason turn on the afterburners.

That relay team was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! WOOT WOOT!!!!!! That has been the highlight of these games for me so far. :D

And the gymnast who fell was Nastia Lukin.

Back