Zapata Engineering.

Italian Guy

Milforum Hitman
I was told that a North Carolina-based private contractors firm called Zapata Engineering "shoots at both the Marines and the Iraqis".
All I found on the web is that there's been only ONE episode of this happening.
Does anyone have more information or know a little bit more about what happened?
And then why would they shoot at Iraqis too?
Thank you, I'd like to debunk this one more thing.

Aye i heard about these guys there basically mercenaries gettin like 200g's a yr or something. I dont know why they were killing muslims just know that they drove about fallujah shooting them then hit a marine post hoping that the marines would hit back at the muslims thinking it was them. Obviously iraqi's getting shot at by these guys are goina defend themselves. I reckon they were there to stirr some trouble up in that case. Havent a clue now if what im saying is true just heard it. It was just a messed up ambush and the guys were arrested, theres loads of these cases happening over there right now and have been for a while. You hear about blackwater?
Oh ya dont take anything im saying as the bible, its just what i heard

There was an incident in Falluja where contractors from Zapata were firing shots from their convoy to "Warn off vehicles".

These rounds apparently impacted near, crossed into or passed over a Marine position. Or the Marines believed they were being engaged. Depends on what report you believe.

The contractors were taken into custody and detained will investigations were conducted. The contractors of course complained about this and raised allegations of "abuse".

IMO they should have screamed "We're stupid. For driving around a combat zone laying down fire on targets we haven't ID'd."

Back