Yet another Navy Freak... - Page 2

--

May 3rd, 2004  
c/Commander

Thanks for the welcomes...glad to be here.
May 3rd, 2004  
DTop

I'll add my welcome too. It's always good to have new members. I'm no moderator but I would seriously consider a name change if I were you. In the meantime enjoy being a part of this board.

PS: Forum Rule 2. DON'T pretend to be someone or something you're not..
May 3rd, 2004  
C/CPO

There's rules on this board? Hmm...never knew. Wonder where those are so I dont break em.

C/CPO
--
May 3rd, 2004  
c/Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTop
I'll add my welcome too. It's always good to have new members. I'm no moderator but I would seriously consider a name change if I were you. In the meantime enjoy being a part of this board.

PS: Forum Rule 2. DON'T pretend to be someone or something you're not..
Sorry, I made no effort to pretend that I was a SEAL...in fact I clearly stated that I was not. It's an internet psuedonym...it doesn't necessarily have to accurately represent the person that uses it.
May 3rd, 2004  
RnderSafe

Quote:
Sorry, I made no effort to pretend that I was a SEAL...in fact I clearly stated that I was not. It's an internet psuedonym...it doesn't necessarily have to accurately represent the person that uses it.
Are you currently a Jag?

Did you earn the title SEAL?

Unless you can answer "Yes" to both of these, be quiet and change your user name. Next time, read before you click "Agree."
May 3rd, 2004  
Mark Conley

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefPettyOfficer
There's rules on this board? Hmm...never knew. Wonder where those are so I dont break em.

C/CPO
Strange but here they are. we have cleverly hidden them under the top section of the index, called rules of the forum...

http://www.military-quotes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3
May 3rd, 2004  
c/Commander

Better?
May 3rd, 2004  
Darkmb101

Much better.
May 3rd, 2004  
c/Commander

although now I'll probably get in trouble for the "Surfwar" part.
May 3rd, 2004  
Mark Conley

No..i dont think so..if death from a boogie board flys..so will this name.