JulesLee

Topic: yahoo questions : Girlfriend got preg

yahoo questions : Girlfriend got preg
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...2093451AA0XK8B

lolol is he serious?
August 7th, 2008  
Insomniac

lol @ the best answer:

Please, for humanity's sake, abort this baby! If he's even only half as stupid as you are, he doesn't stand a chance!
August 7th, 2008  
pixiedustboo

If he is serious...

God I hope they adopt the child out.
--
yahoo questions : Girlfriend got preg
August 7th, 2008  
5.56X45mm

Answer:

You need to sit down and talk with your religious leader and explain him what's happening. Sounds like you have a demonic child. It's drinking the blood of it's own mother. That right there is a sign of the Devil and the Antichrist. Aborting the child will not do. You need to let it be born and then give it out for adoption. By doing so you remove the devil child from it's source of power. It's mother's blood. Once that is done the child will become like you or I.

PS - You're Retarded.
August 7th, 2008  
Italian Guy

Must be a joke.
August 8th, 2008  
Sevens

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.56X45mm
Answer:

You need to sit down and talk with your religious leader and explain him what's happening. Sounds like you have a demonic child. It's drinking the blood of it's own mother. That right there is a sign of the Devil and the Antichrist. Aborting the child will not do. You need to let it be born and then give it out for adoption. By doing so you remove the devil child from it's source of power. It's mother's blood. Once that is done the child will become like you or I.

PS - You're Retarded.

Beautiful response.
August 8th, 2008  
justin1552

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.56X45mm
Answer:

PS - You're Retarded.
That's funnier than the topic itself.
August 9th, 2008  
tomtom22

This is not a joke.
August 9th, 2008  
The Other Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomtom22
This is not a joke.
Which is why I'm not laughing.
August 9th, 2008