WW2 Trivia

panzer

Well I am sitting here looking thru the trivia threads and noticed not one for WW2 so I figured I would start one hehe. I will start it out easy and we will move on to harder questions.

Question 1: Who was the commander of the Panzer-Lehr-Division (also, 130.Panzer-Lehr-Division) between 1.10.44 - 6.07.44?

Sorry I have not been around to post another question. I ship May 6th for BCT so I have been a little busy lately. Alright time for another question.

What german unit was known as the "Asphalt Soldiers"?

panzer said:
Sorry I have not been around to post another question. I ship May 6th for BCT so I have been a little busy lately. Alright time for another question.

What german unit was known as the "Asphalt Soldiers"?
Does anyone know when he'll be back?

Think he'd be mad if we hijacked his thread? ;)

Well, BCT for the Army (his branch) is 9 weeks, then AIT for his MOS (33w) is 42 weeks Then give him a week to get settled at his duty station. That comes out to exactly 52 weeks, or 1 year. Now if my calculations are correct, he will be back May 6th, 2005 ;) :p

FutureRANGER said:
Think he'd be mad if we hijacked his thread? ;)

Well, BCT for the Army (his branch) is 9 weeks, then AIT for his MOS (33w) is 42 weeks Then give him a week to get settled at his duty station. That comes out to exactly 52 weeks, or 1 year. Now if my calculations are correct, he will be back May 6th, 2005 ;) :p
I don't know, but it'll take a while to find out what he thinks, I guess... :D

Ok guys, I think this trivia is worthy enough to pick back up, so Ill administer the questions until panzer gets back. I'll try to spread these around, and not restrict them to German forces.

Who was minister of Defense of the RSI?

Alright I am back LOL, and yes Currahee42 Waffen SS is the half way there. It was Waffen-SS LSSAH Division because of the parade duties in Pre-war germany. And I am still in AIT, only 38 weeks to go LOL. More questions to come shortly. :D

Alright new question.

What was the name of the of the special unit of Allied vehicles and english speaking soliders that Otto Skorzeny commanded for the Battle of the Bulge called?

Back