Would you choose this over the UN?

--

December 29th, 2004  
dougal

Topic: Would you choose this over the UN?

http://www.eurocorps.org/site/
anyone got any opions or info on eurocorp.

if it would be a good idea to join it?

there have started a 6month tour in afganistan with canada
December 29th, 2004  
Turner

i don't think so because then if people stade with the un and the other countys join them there will be many fights wars because there are not like there make a new force like axis or something like there don't know what there are doing so the un is going to send the un and see what is happen
December 29th, 2004  
03USMC

Do what?
--
December 29th, 2004  
AussieNick

Quote:
i don't think so because then if people stade with the un and the other countys join them there will be many fights wars because there are not like there make a new force like axis or something like there don't know what there are doing so the un is going to send the un and see what is happen
Try an apostrophy, a comma, or a full stop here or there, they do wonders for writing.
December 29th, 2004  
r031Button

Same with spelling.

I like the concept of EuroCorps. General Romeo Delair (ret), commander of the UN peacekeeping operation in Rwanda, spoke at my University and he spent a great deal of time talking about the need for organizations of this sort; groups htat can react quickly and are made up of different cultural back grounds. Persoanlly, I wish Canada could join; maybe we could commit a whole company
December 29th, 2004  
dougal

I think its biggest problem and also for the UN and EU is Turkey, and its relations with other countries