I would call this a MUST SEE!

I only saw the first 1:15 of it but I have to agree with what she said to that point. It is a clash of something for sure. Perhaps they need a woman to run things over there eh?

Haha I get the same argument from my in laws every xmas.
While I dont disagree with anything she said it was very much your standard religion vs non-religion argument.

Haha I get the same argument from my in laws every xmas.
While I dont disagree with anything she said it was very much your standard religion vs non-religion argument.

Of course it was. The way I view it this whole mess could be done and over with if they would think with their heads and not their faith. But Man will be Man and few men want things to change so much that it is rendered unrecognizable.

I would argue that she didn't know her as.......... never mind.

The argument isn't whether the fight is a religious (or) non-religious fight ....... the arguement is whether the rest of the world is going to make it so. For the zealots, it is ALL about religion ... for the rest of the world ... it's just about whether a bunch of wackos are going to be allowed to destroy the rest of us or not.

IT COULD VERY WELL END UP BEING A RELIGIOUS WAR THOUGH.

But only if we allow it to.

I disagree Chief. One side can pursue violence against another in the name of religion while the other wants to live in peace and prosperity. One side fights a holy war the other fights for the other intengibles that peace would bring. Those that fight the holy war are not going to stop until they are totally and utterly defeated. They feel they are just and right in their fight.

Or perhaps we both said the same thing in different words?

I would argue that she didn't know her as.......... never mind.

The argument isn't whether the fight is a religious (or) non-religious fight ....... the arguement is whether the rest of the world is going to make it so. For the zealots, it is ALL about religion ... for the rest of the world ... it's just about whether a bunch of wackos are going to be allowed to destroy the rest of us or not.

IT COULD VERY WELL END UP BEING A RELIGIOUS WAR THOUGH.

But only if we allow it to.

To be perfectly honest I dont think the world has any say in the out come of this fight, to me the only solution is within the muslim world itself.
As long as the moderates are prepared to be badly led and poor there can be no end.

She speaks the truth about what this war is. It is a war of ideals and backwardness. The good guys fight with honor, rules and respect. the bad guys fight with dishonor, no rules, and by killing women and childern.

I wish I could down load that video and show it to the masses at FIU.

When I saw that Cleric call her a Heretic and say that he needs no reasopn to seak to her because she is a "heretic". I just said yes, she is right. That is what he are fighting.

An enemy with the same level of faith as the Japanese and German Hitler Youth during WWII. These folks are willing to kill themselves to destory us. They will not stop until every last one of us is Muslim or dead. It's that type of war. US or THEM.

She speaks the truth about what this war is. It is a war of ideals and backwardness. The good guys fight with honor, rules and respect. the bad guys fight with dishonor, no rules, and by killing women and childern.

I wish I could down load that video and show it to the masses at FIU.

When I saw that Cleric call her a Heretic and say that he needs no reasopn to seak to her because she is a "heretic". I just said yes, she is right. That is what he are fighting.

An enemy with the same level of faith as the Japanese and German Hitler Youth during WWII. These folks are willing to kill themselves to destory us. They will not stop until every last one of us is Muslim or dead. It's that type of war. US or THEM.
You can. Right click on the link and click 'Save target as' and you can download it instead of streaming it. Now then, that being said...I totally agree with her...

All of the statements she makes are the exact same as those my wife has told me. She is a smart woman and they will try to have her killed no doubt... being a religion of peace and all that.

Last edited:
I don't disagree with 'everything' she said ... I just disagree with her when it comes to the rest of the world. As long as the rest of the world doesn't buy into the "all Muslims are part of the war" syndrome, we still have some hope that WE won't spiral down to the the same level as the extremist zealot Muslin terrorists, and stoop to the use of some of the same tactics that they use.

IF we ever decide that this fight is 'just' about religion, we will loose ourselves.

And MH - in someways, we did say the same thing ... the point is that we can NOT allow it to become a religious war where WE are concerned.

Last edited:
Failure to recognise the true nature of the threat is already the doom of Europe. Political correctness and an inability to understand the vast and devastating differences between enlightment and medeval thought. Iran is a shining example of what Islam intends. It IS the embodiment of what the religion calls for. Throughout the history of mankind people in all cultures have continuously displayed an alarming trait to never think the worst and recognise the atrocities at their door step until it is too late. As late as June of 1943 Marshall and Roosevelt listened to tales of the Nazi death camps and called these refugees liars and refused point blank to give them any credence. At this juncture in time we have an opportunity to change that but it seems the politically correct and the politically expedient will rule the day... again.

Failure to recognise the true nature of the threat is already the doom of Europe. Political correctness and an inability to understand the vast and devastating differences between enlightment and medeval thought. Iran is a shining example of what Islam intends. It IS the embodiment of what the religion calls for. Throughout the history of mankind people in all cultures have continuously displayed an alarming trait to never think the worst and recognise the atrocities at their door step until it is too late. As late as June of 1943 Marshall and Roosevelt listened to tales of the Nazi death camps and called these refugees liars and refused point blank to give them any credence. At this juncture in time we have an opportunity to change that but it seems the politically correct and the politically expedient will rule the day... again.

So whats the answer the worlds billion or so christians form and army and attack the billion or so muslims in some apocalyptic battle of religions until one side is exterminated?
I think we tried that 1000 years ago and lost... repeatedly.

While it may be nice to hide behind emotive terminology such as "Nazi death camps" and consigning Europe to the scrap heap of history the fact is there is no clear cut answer because the people we are fighting are a very small fraction of one very large religion.

So rather than repeatedly telling us the sky is falling and its all our fault how about giving us your solution to this issue in direct and clear terms.

We didn't start the fight but the solution is to finish it.

Yeah yeah Damn the torpedo's, hoist the cannon, load the main sail, come on punk make my day, get your dirty hands off me you damned dirty ape... see I also know several cliche's now how about an answer to the question.

Yeah yeah Damn the torpedo's, hoist the cannon, load the main sail, come on punk make my day, get your dirty hands off me you damned dirty ape... see I also know several cliche's now how about an answer to the question.

He gave you the solution. Finish the fight. Finish what we started. Set up Iraq as a democratic state, which incidentally they seem to want to one degree or another. This will create at least a toehold into the islamic world that will allow for the freedoms enjoyed by most of the rest of the world. Perhaps it will allow for some of that influence to boil over to the more hardline islamic countries.

He gave you the solution. Finish the fight. Finish what we started. Set up Iraq as a democratic state, which incidentally they seem to want to one degree or another. This will create at least a toehold into the islamic world that will allow for the freedoms enjoyed by most of the rest of the world. Perhaps it will allow for some of that influence to boil over to the more hardline islamic countries.

I think it is a nifty theory but one that would have been better applied to Afghanistan and not a secular nation that is now more likely to end up with an anti-west pro-Iranian government and a bunch of Kurds waiting to form its own nation once the "coalition" has gone.

I am sorry but I just dont buy the "toehold" argument as there are already a handful of stable semi pro-western countries in the middle east that it would have been an far easier, faster and less painful job to swing towards "model nation" status than either Iraq or Afghanistan for example Jordan, UAE, Kuwait, Egypt and Saudi Arabia.

So no I dont accept that "finish the fight" is a solution it is simply a scattergun response used when you dont really have an answer.

MontyB
You are just as guilty as those you accuse of NOT SEEING.

You are the one who is blind, at least the rest of us realise that we don't have all of the answers. Your answer is NO ANSWER.

Back