withdrawing from the bank

--

June 26th, 2004  
>*CrAzY*<

Topic: withdrawing from the bank

Ok, I think I might be understanding this now. Every 3 days, I get 3% interest added to my total. Correct? But, everytime I withdraw, I get 3% taken away. Since I tend to confuse myself with math, is it pointless to earn interest if I'm just going to get it taken away? or do I actually gain? Just wonderin cause I didn't know whether there was any point in my puttin the bucks in the bank.

Thank yall!
Jordan
June 27th, 2004  
Redneck

Since you will be withdrawing a smaller amount (say "x" milbucks) than the total ("y" milbucks), therefore x<y, you will continue to make a profit as long as x does not equal y, as 3% of x (your withdrawal fee) will necessarily always be smaller than 3% of y (the interest you are paid).

So your answer is, yes, you do gain.
June 27th, 2004  
>*CrAzY*<

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneck

So your answer is, yes, you do gain.
thanks, thats all I needed to know
--
June 27th, 2004  
Darkmb101

never knew that u were a math wiz redneck
June 27th, 2004  
Redneck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkmb101
never knew that u were a math wiz redneck

I'm not, but I'm a world-class b******tter.
June 27th, 2004  
Darkmb101

i never would have guessed
June 27th, 2004  
SHERMAN

Yep, Redneck nailed it with the math. As long as you dont pull all of it out at the same time, your fine.
June 27th, 2004  
>*CrAzY*<

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherman105
Yep, Redneck nailed it with the math. As long as you dont pull all of it out at the same time, your fine.
Thanks.
June 28th, 2004  

Quote:
If you pull it all out, you just have to make sure it was there longer then three days. You only "loose the interest of the last three days, don't you..."
June 28th, 2004  
Redleg

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1217
Quote:
If you pull it all out, you just have to make sure it was there longer then three days. You only "loose the interest of the last three days, don't you..."
Correct.

You'll get 3% of the amount of milbucks in your account every three days.
(0% if you have more than 2000 milbucks there)