WILL WE SEE GLOBAL NUCLEAR WAR IN OUR LIFE TIME? - Page 4

View Poll Results :When do you think a global nuclear war will happen?
1-10 years from now 8 20.00%
20 years from now 6 15.00%
30 years from now 4 10.00%
I won't see it happening in my lifetime 19 47.50%
Probably the next century 3 7.50%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

--

September 1st, 2004  
Sea_Cadet

I would not be surprised if it would happen in My lifetime I just hope I do not have to witness it, and the only reason why I would want it during my administration is because I would be re-elected. I do not want it happening for any reasons, I believe I would not be able to live with myself and become mentally unstable because as president you are responisble for every American Boy. It is something for which I am prepared, but I do not wish for such a thing to happen.
September 1st, 2004  
Jason Bourne

Most likely we will see it happen in the next couple years or so

Mod Edit: Control yourself
September 7th, 2004  
SAINT

The best way to stop nuclear war from happening should no longer be the MAD doctrine during the Cold War... it should be an effective defence against nuclear strikes. So whoever wants to fire nuclear missiles at the US will have to think again..

Defence against nuclear strikes is better than Mutually Assured Destruction MAD (which kills everyone and nobody wins). An effective defence shield can prevent nuclear war from happening.

hopefully the defence shield will be operational soon..
--
October 11th, 2004  
helpusall33

Topic: if..

if the united states were to be hit by a nuclear bomb where do you think the target would be?
October 11th, 2004  
Chocobo_Blitzer

east of course! :P
October 11th, 2004  
AsianAmerican

Yeap probably East
October 11th, 2004  
FlyingFrog

East? East coast of USA? From French SLBM?
October 11th, 2004  
Chocobo_Blitzer

Heheh, well I thought it basicly the best place to hit, not the most plausible.

Not that "backpack" nukes have any limits.
October 14th, 2004  
helpusall33

Topic: ummm

well do you think they would hit new york city, i live on long island and ive been pretty worried about all this stuff lately......
October 14th, 2004  
godofthunder9010

Any nuclear strike on the United States is going to target its largest city. Simple logic.