This will hurt al-Zaqarwi

That's pretty funny, but i think that despising 80% of the nation's population probably hurts him more. 20% kurds and 60% shi'ites, not exactly a popular figure outside of the arab sunnis.

Well sense of honor and dignity is much felt in the Arab culture. Mocking someone is the best thing to do if you want to brand him "ridiculous" for the rest of his life. Hope this video will become popular in the country.

On BBC world news an iraqi news worker commented that even though zarqawi might look like a buffoon in those videos, the USA has trumped up his status of shaking up the insurgency too much. So basically many iraqis could look at the new tape, thinks it's funny but might not be convinced that zarqawi has lost his clout. Mainly due to the reputation the US army gave him over the years. I guess you're damned if you do and damned if you don't.

isn't he more of a planner and thinker/orderer than a do'er? its the minions that are getting themselves killed and are killing,

laughing at him will do very little, it might make you feel good, but i bet he doesnt give a damn

Mohmar, yeah, that's an M-249 SAW. That's pretty funny- he didn't think to clear the chamber and hit the forward release.

Locke said:
laughing at him will do very little, it might make you feel good, but i bet he doesnt give a damn

Actually, it does a lot. Over there, that's about the worst thing you can do.

It may be funny to watch him bumble around, but what isn't funny is where he and his cohorts got those US weapons. It sickens me to think of those grubby bastards taking the weapons off of my dead brothers.

That is very silly. I couldnt help laughing for couple of minutes when I first saw this on CNN's situation room last week

deerslayer said:
Mohmar, yeah, that's an M-249 SAW. That's pretty funny- he didn't think to clear the chamber and hit the forward release.
I've never handled a gun myself but I'm guessing what you're getting at is pulling "that thing" (do you call it the ****?) back and then pushing it forward (which I know you need to do from seeing movies and playing comp games). Either way, you'd think that someone being some kind of mastermind of murder and war would know that basic stuff. Like your sig by the way :)

It's a charging handle, and there is no forward release; the SAW fires from the open bolt position. That's why you never ride the bolt forward or else you might get a negligent discharge (bad ju ju).

:oops:that's news to me, I thought it operated from the closed bolt position. I'd never thought to verify that.

in conclusion- my bad!

thanks, Mohmar- I have an aversion to bureaucracy of any kind, and will be more than glad to demonstrate how to take the meddling out of a meeting or any other gathering of pencil-pushers.

Back