will Bush declare martial law if another 911 happen - Page 2

--

September 30th, 2004  
c/Commander

It'd take an act of Congress and, possibly, review by the Supreme Court to violate both the Posse Comitatus Act and the Writ of Habeas Corpus. It'd be a nightmare, and by the time it got through both the Senate and the House the crisis would be over. It won't happen.
September 30th, 2004  
Doc.S

Chocobo_Blitzer

I take your words as a compliment

I know what you mean.... I will try harder to make shorter posts.
I will try to make this one be the last super long post.

To add something to the post about prayers.... More people should pray for all the people down there in Iraq, instead of spitting people down there in their faces. Dont turn your backs to god or the great a-I-Hadi.

I remember parts in a great speech that I try to live after and it is like this, we all cherish our children's future, We all breathe the same air, and our most basic common link is that we all inhabit this planet and we will do that for many years to come.

I think the humanity has sufferd enough now, and I think it is time for all sides stop acting like mad dogs. This is only my wish in this dehumanised dark éra of time. Stop this meaningless killing and bargin with civilian life and prisoners of war. We all blead red and we all are humans.

Try to learn FOX-News or al-Jazira this.... Maby things would look different? Maby not? But you can still belive in something.

Cheers:
Doc.S

September 30th, 2004  
SAINT

I can't believe there's a shadow government.. fiction probably?
--
September 30th, 2004  
Doc.S

Sci-Fi or not. I have talked to my 83 year old grandfather and when people began to make trips to the moon he thought that was Sci-Fi and even today he dont think that has happend in reality. As he told me. It is all a big Hollywood stunt and before that there were crashing UFOs and green little men that later became weather balloons. Short after that earths movie screens was invaded by sources and uggly creatures from hell, he told me. And a book was writen to calm the public blue something, that told all people including presidents that UFOs didnt excist and that everything have a natural explanation. Well something like that. But you know my humble oppinon allready

Be prepared:
Doc.S

September 30th, 2004  
Airborne Eagle

No, he will not declare martial law if another attack happens.

Given the ease of shifting police and fire rescue resources, it is not neccessary to have th military intervene in civilians matters.

Will the military be called upon to assist? Certainly. The military has excellent resources for disaster management. However, the attack will not be so crippling as to need a martial law situation. In fact, 9/11 proved it. With the city in turmoil, the citizens of one of the largest cities in the US went about the business of surviving peacefully. There was no need to call out the military or for the military to supercede the civilian powers.
October 2nd, 2004  
CMA2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc.S
I am not to good at FEMA I have just noticed some rumors involving the agency. The agency has an official side and a unofficial side I have been told. I have only listened to different rumors about it. But FEMA stands for Federal Emergency Management Agency. And as I pointed in the last post there is a possibility that this Marshall Law is introduced globaly and that it can be some form of catastrof of some kind? I dont know what our counterpart here in sweden is called.

I am not an expert on this. And the rumors I dont want to get in to in person. But it sounds to me that it is something extraordinary that I dont want to explain any further. Rumors are rumors and as I also pointed out it can be alot of BS. Even if there is many things that I also pointed out in the last post that have really happend and still are happening out there. This I dont want to get in to eather of personal reasons. People just have to begin to use the Internet more effective and look in to things for themselfe. I am just the messanger and in passed times you didnt shoot the messanger. So I just telling this and thats all. Okey

The U.S have something called freedom of speach and I think that is the main reason why you guys get some really good freebees everytime something big is going to happend. Over here we have perfect maintenance on the media from the state so we are the last one to know anything. But Internet is a powerful tool, if it is used the right way.

I am glad that I am not living in China then things should have been even worse. So our gouverment are protecting the people from headlines over here that could disturbe the people in a direction that would not be to good for the corporate body of swe or Europe.

The news just spinn something togheter and 15-30 years later the real story is told in some documentary that they send on worst TV-time. I am getting used to this system but as long as Internet is opend for civilian users the different networks are loosing more and more power to make people belive in everything that is happening and told to the people.

Some of us are just having another awarness then other people and we are not to dumb eather. letīs say that I dont svallow everything the news and the gouverment want me to belive. Just rumors nothing else... Just rumors, and sometimes the rumors proves to be hard facts and good grounds for boots ready situations. The Agency is explaind like this so it is nothing strange with the rumors around FEMA more than that inofficial rumors about it.

Link:

http://www.fema.gov/about

A hurricane, an earthquake, a tornado, a flood, a fire or a hazardous spill, an act of nature or an act of terrorism. It builds over days or weeks, or hits suddenly, without warning. Every year, millions of Americans face disaster, and its terrifying consequences. On March 1, 2003, the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) became part of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. FEMA's continuing mission within the new department is to lead the effort to prepare the nation for all hazards and effectively manage federal response and recovery efforts following any national incident. FEMA also initiates proactive mitigation activities, trains first responders, and manages the National Flood Insurance Program and the U.S. Fire Administration.

Be prepared:
Doc.S

WTF????????????
October 2nd, 2004  
Doc.S

I dont understand the question or the WTF part, specify the statement please, maby I can clear something up.

Best Regards:
Doc.S

October 4th, 2004  
CMA2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc.S

I am not an expert on this. And the rumors I dont want to get in to in person. But it sounds to me that it is something extraordinary that I dont want to explain any further. Rumors are rumors and as I also pointed out it can be alot of BS. Even if there is many things that I also pointed out in the last post that have really happend and still are happening out there. This I dont want to get in to eather of personal reasons. People just have to begin to use the Internet more effective and look in to things for themselfe. I am just the messanger and in passed times you didnt shoot the messanger. So I just telling this and thats all. Okey

The U.S have something called freedom of speach and I think that is the main reason why you guys get some really good freebees everytime something big is going to happend. Over here we have perfect maintenance on the media from the state so we are the last one to know anything. But Internet is a powerful tool, if it is used the right way.

I am glad that I am not living in China then things should have been even worse. So our gouverment are protecting the people from headlines over here that could disturbe the people in a direction that would not be to good for the corporate body of swe or Europe.

Some of us are just having another awarness then other people and we are not to dumb eather. letīs say that I dont svallow everything the news and the gouverment want me to belive. Just rumors nothing else... Just rumors, and sometimes the rumors proves to be hard facts and good grounds for boots ready situations. The Agency is explaind like this so it is nothing strange with the rumors around FEMA more than that inofficial rumors about it.

Unless you disclose the rumors so that they may confirmed of disproven there is no possible way of knowing WTF you are talking about.

Unless I'm just "stoopid" I don't understand the jeist of your post>
October 4th, 2004  
Doc.S

Oh no I dont think you are stupid at all you have just missed the post before this one.

Quote:
I am not to good at FEMA I have just noticed some rumors involving the agency. The agency has an official side and a unofficial side I have been told. I have only listened to different rumors about it. But FEMA stands for Federal Emergency Management Agency. And as I pointed in the last post there is a possibility that this Marshall Law is introduced globaly and that it can be some form of catastrof of some kind? I dont know what our counterpart here in sweden is called.

The news just spinn something togheter and 15-30 years later the real story is told in some documentary that they send on worst TV-time. I am getting used to this system but as long as Internet is opend for civilian users the different networks are loosing more and more power to make people belive in everything that is happening and told to the people.

Link:

http://www.fema.gov/about

A hurricane, an earthquake, a tornado, a flood, a fire or a hazardous spill, an act of nature or an act of terrorism. It builds over days or weeks, or hits suddenly, without warning. Every year, millions of Americans face disaster, and its terrifying consequences. On March 1, 2003, the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) became part of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. FEMA's continuing mission within the new department is to lead the effort to prepare the nation for all hazards and effectively manage federal response and recovery efforts following any national incident. FEMA also initiates proactive mitigation activities, trains first responders, and manages the National Flood Insurance Program and the U.S. Fire Administration.

Be prepared:
Doc.S

Cheers:
Doc.S