Why the word "Superpower" exists? - Page 4

--

October 6th, 2004  
whosewar2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010
Believe it or not, you cannot blame all the world's problems on President Bush and the United States.
u once again try to use Bush to represent US.

Unfortunately, I think US is great country while Bush is just a piece of garbage, and that garbage is trying to turn the great country into great garbage.

If there is god, he just made the biggest joke in human history
October 6th, 2004  
Patriot_1989tobeyond

Whosewar, you can disagree with someone like President Bush, but there is no need to call him garbage.
October 6th, 2004  
whosewar2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Realism
Whosewar, you can disagree with someone like President Bush, but there is no need to call him garbage.

killed more than 10,000 civilian in Iraq (atcual number shall be 100,000) and more than 1000 soliders of American for his oil companies.

I shall call him Hitler II instead of garbage, you bet
--
October 6th, 2004  
Airborne Eagle

I think someone's tin foil hat is too tight.
October 6th, 2004  
Shadowalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by whosewar2000
I shall call him Hitler II instead of garbage, you bet
Whosewar2000, how the hell can you compare him to hitler, have you ever read about the 2nd world war, the holocaust!! I may not support american foreign policy, but saddam and his sons could not be allowed to rule anywhere, Youre just looking for a flame war, And this is completly off topic.
October 6th, 2004  
Redneck

Quote:
u once again try to use Bush to represent US.
Unfortunately for your argument, President Bush IS in fact the elected international representative of my country, therefore he does represent the United States.

Tone down your language, if you cannot make your point without name calling, keep it to yourself.

And if you post a snide reply to this warning, you are gone, you are on very thin ice here.
October 6th, 2004  
godofthunder9010

Quote:
u once again try to use Bush to represent US
Well for one thing, I never said that his views are the views of everyone. For another, can you think of ANY position that is more the ultimate representative of the United States of America than it's President?? Let me know if you think of one.
Quote:
Unfortunately, I think US is great country while Bush is just a piece of garbage, and that garbage is trying to turn the great country into great garbage.

If there is god, he just made the biggest joke in human history
Opinion of President Bush noted, now knock off all these attempts to start a fight with those who like the man. Everyone knows you are a Bush hater. You have made that perfectly clear. Thusfar, you method of going about ranting about Bush has seemed very childish and very closedminded. If you're so absolute about a thing, why bother bringing it up so much? You'd have to come up with better reasons if it is your purpose to convert the rest of the forum to the Bush hating side of things.
October 6th, 2004  
whosewar2000

Quote:
Well for one thing, I never said that his views are the views of everyone. For another, can you think of ANY position that is more the ultimate representative of the United States of America than it's President?? Let me know if you think of one.
No, I canNOT. that is exactly the sad part, and you guys need to change the sadness!

Quote:
If you're so absolute about a thing, why bother bringing it up so much? You'd have to come up with better reasons if it is your purpose to convert the rest of the forum to the Bush hating side of things.
Oh, somebody else asked me this question.
I think, as internationlism, it is my responsibility to save people from being American nationalism--which is most dangerous thing threatening world peace at this moment, and it is premoted by GWBush.
And I will argue same hard with other Chinese nationalism, Rusisan nationalism, Indian nationalism too.......but obviously, American's nationalism is the worst, it is totally refected sometime in this forum. I been China, Russia, Europe, Hongkong, pass Japan for conference, I never seen any other country has such serious problem, If you have
ever been to SD, GA, AL, TX for July 4th, that is really scary!!
One of the most obvious is that American are absessed about the soldiers casuaties, why not think about civilian death in Iraq? is there anybody even think about that except me? many other examples, don't have such time to list one by one, you guys figure it out yourselves.

I dont response to your inflame part, i am not going to get into your trap
October 6th, 2004  
03USMC

What is so scary about July 4th? Ever been to Indepence day Celebrations in Mexico, Peru, Colombia, or the rest of the hemisphere?
Everybody displays nationalism. That a person can be proud of his nation frightens you is frightening to me.
I'll be frightened when we have a United Nations Day..............................
OOPS sorry must have picked up the wrong tinfoil hat.
October 6th, 2004  
whosewar2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03USMC
What is so scary about July 4th? Ever been to Indepence day Celebrations in Mexico, Peru, Colombia, or the rest of the hemisphere?
Everybody displays nationalism. That a person can be proud of his nation frightens you is frightening to me.
I'll be frightened when we have a United Nations Day..............................
OOPS sorry must have picked up the wrong tinfoil hat.
not the same way........
anyway, off today, otherwise, I will be banned