Why they hate (U.S.)

USA is not a country of Asia, What is the relationship USA with Asia affairs? The military power of USA should retreat from the military base in Asia.
Retreat from Japan ,from South koean,Iraq ,Afghanstan , Saudi Arabia.Kirghizstan,Bahrain, Qatar。 Their men must return to the homeland of America.

The white racist have to stop interfere the inner affairs of Asian countries.Or their people will kick you out.
The Asian can take care of themselves.

The west countries interfere the inner affairs of Asian countries constantly. They want to show their superiority than us? They tell Asian countries:" look we stronger than you, we are the boss ,you must obey us."

come on ,if these white have so more energy to waste. They should keey their eyes on
famine refugee in Africa and hungry people in the poor India.

In fact, numerous Asian people hope the west countries retreat from Asia. like they get out from Africa continent.We hope the USA stop launch war against Asian once again.Every Asian know US is a rogue and shameless guy.

The famous diretor , Oliver Stone speech in Hiroshima, August 2003.
He uncover the true face of US.

http://video.sina.com.cn/p/news/v/20...262780341.html

No udaka, you have uncovered the true face of the U.S.

With your stunning knowledge of world history and American society , you have myself and all members here in awe of your amazing and wisely worded dialogue.

It should be a crime for anyone to criticize your superior insight.

As I said in the other thread that Udonkey suddenly abandoned for a few days, thinking that we would forget his stupidity.

If we were to take his great wisdom and understanding of the West as being typical of Chinese, it's no wonder Westerners think that they are all idiots.

Last edited:
As I said in the other thread that Udonkey suddenly abandoned for a few day thinking that we would forget his stupidity.

If we were to take his great wisdom and understanding of the West as being typical of Chinese, it's no wonder Westerners think that they are all idiots.

Honestly, I wish I could know how/why he started hating the West and Westerners so much...

Honestly, I wish I could know how/why he started hating the West and Westerners so much...

The simple answer is, he doesn't know any better.

Having said that, I'm not implying in any way that "the West" is faultless, but because he has never seen what actually goes on in the world, he doesn't realise that we know of China's shortcoming and problems too, problems that are still going on to this day, whereas at least most western countries have tried to mend their ways.

idiots white racist, why you never dare mention German fcuking your JEWS anscestor sh!t hole ? your stupid very Self-abased, your never dare point your finger the race who ever massacre and insulted your ancestor.
may be some day the Japanese and US massacre your families ,you will very love it.
yeah ,may be you and your families very like been fcuking sh!t hole like the Nazi German did to your ancestor.

In fact ,I did't like insult the ancestor of other people,
but you are really very cheap for personality.

As I said in the other thread that Udonkey suddenly abandoned for a few days, thinking that we would forget his stupidity.

Last edited:
idiots white racist, why you never dare mention German fcuking your JEWS anscestor sh!t hole ? your stupid very Self-abased, your never dare point your finger the race who ever massacre and insulted your ancestor.
may be some day the Japanese and US massacre your families ,you will very love it.
yeah ,may be you and your families very like been fcuking sh!t hole like the Nazi German did to your ancestor.

In fact ,I did't like insult the ancestor of other people,
but you are really very cheap for personality.

Now, there is another typical example of why people outside China think that Chinese are idiots. As soon as people like Udonkey are confronted with the truth, they start acting like they are mentally unstable resorting to mindless jibberish, completely unrelated to the discussion.

What they don't realise is that this standard of behaviour just makes them look more stupid than ever.

Last edited:
the Jews like idiot senojekips only dare bully the weak race like Arab and Iran. they never "say no" to those strong race like US, German and soveit union.
Bully weak race is the Nautre of the JEWS.
IN my opinion, the man who dare challenge the super power like US and Soviet union is true hero, like Mao Tze dong.

No udaka, you have uncovered the true face of the U.S.

With your stunning knowledge of world history and American society , you have myself and all members here in awe of your amazing and wisely worded dialogue.

It should be a crime for anyone to criticize your superior insight.

...Bull:cen:

the Jews like idiot senojekips only dare bully the weak race like Arab and Iran. they never "say no" to those strong race like US, German and soveit union.
Bully weak race is the Nautre of the JEWS.
IN my opinion, the man who dare challenge the super power like US and Soviet union is true hero, like Mao Tze dong.

seno doesn't bully the Arabs, where did you get this from? Find one thread on this forum speaking of Palestine without him involving to defend it. Honestly, I think all of us in this forum even Americans can oppose something the US has done before. When it comes to the Germans and Soviets, people speak about them in WWII forums and they discuss both leaders' mistakes.

Finally, I thought it was that guy who killed 20-30 million Chinese, no? It's quite surprising to find a Chinese liking him....

Back