Why does Al Queda hate US?

--

August 20th, 2004  
Chocobo_Blitzer

Topic: Why does Al Queda hate US?

erm, what was their point again?
August 20th, 2004  
GuyontheRight

Well, they are Islamic extremists that see the US as the ultimate infidel, they want us to stop supporting Isreal, and they want the US out of the Islamic World.
August 20th, 2004  
yurry

Its becoming fasionable to hate USA these days

And the want to be the kewl guys 8) 8) 8)
--
August 20th, 2004  
godofthunder9010

I'm always puzzled why its so popular to hate the USA. Honestly, why not turn the worldwide need to hate something to better uses? All that energy could have urbanized Greenland, I swear!
August 20th, 2004  
LIPS

I dont think they just hate the USA, I think they hate everyone that doesnt agree with their beliefs

Why???? I dont know???

Its just one of those things I suppose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
August 20th, 2004  
Marksman

well they hete all unbelivers of islam feith,so all christians r on their black list allright
August 20th, 2004  

I thought they also had a problem with the US telling other countries what to do and telling them what's wrong and right.
It doesn't really matter why they do what they do. For all I know they could be right and Allah could be the only real deity, but they shouldn't be murdering people for any reason.
If Allah is real, he can punish us infidels himself, and he won't need some Osama to do it for him, that's what I say.
August 20th, 2004  
Uncle_Sam

Hmmm... many countries hate US of A. And that really hurts me, they don't understand.....
August 20th, 2004  
RnderSafe

Al Qaeda does not "hate" only the United States, but western culture. The United States just happens to be the largest, most weighty western state in existance at this moment. Above anything, the US is a symbol of all that is wrong and corrupt in the world, and it's influences are seen in many Arab states through clothing, music, television, books, etc. The US also happens to be allies with Israel.

Quote:
I thought they also had a problem with the US telling other countries what to do and telling them what's wrong and right.
This sounds like a projection on why you dislike the US, but I disagree that this is Al'Qaeda's motivation. Their goals are not to "stick up for the little guy." These people want to destroy everything and anything that does not follow their prescribed doctrines.

Say the US was to fall - someone would take it's place, that would be a western state, and that western state would then become Al Qaeda's new top enemy.
August 20th, 2004  
SHERMAN

Alright. Lets make some order. Al-Qaeda is a fundamentalist organization. This means that they want to return to the days when Islam was at its prime. Generally, the Fundamentalists take every Islamic idea to the extreme, this includes the idea that all those not a part of Islam must be converted at the tip of the sword. These movements were formed as a reaction to the culture clash between the west and the Islamic world. Their cause is to first unite the arab/islamic world under the Sharia(Islamic law), and then take over the rest of the world. They see in America all that is corrupt about the west, and the main reason for corruption in arab countrys. USA support to Israel is no help here...But remember that the Irani regime refers to the USas "the big Devil" and to Israel as "the little Devil"...That is, they see Israel as an extension of the west, a modern crusade....There for, any hope of negotiations with this people is false. They truly believe in their cause, and they believe Allah is on their corner. They may offer temporary truce "hudna" , but those are basically the arab term for a break in the fight in which both sides have time to reorgenize and then continue the fight.......