where does you candidate stand (US election)

Infern0

Banned
something i found on another site...thought it would be useful here

868063604_2d027926d7_o.png

You base this on which of his positions?

That he wants to quit the fight in Iraq and just come home. he sounds like a leftist there. He is no different than Dennis Kucinich or Obama! A rookie and a disasterous choice...

Moreover, he said in his first CNN debate that Muslims hate the west/US because the US went there and bombed them. he doesnt understand that the islamists' hatred for the western society goes back to centuries ago.

He is a libertarian not a true conservative, IMHO. And fortunately he is not gonna win any thing in this race but again I am disappointed to see that you support him. Then again it is your choice!

Last edited:
so whos your vote for then phoenix??

I can't vote in the US elections so my vote doesn't count in the first place here. But Mitt Romney, Duncan Hunter, Rudi Guilliani are great candidates. I wish them good luck!

But I do hope and cross my fingers that none of the Dems win in 08 though! They're defeatists and will ruin the US, both domestically and internationally.

;-)

My 2 cents! :santam16:

Right Now, Of the Dems I am supporting Edwards. Of the Republicans Guiliani. He is dead wrong about Iraq however, his policy is a mere continuation of the Bush Doctrine.

I would have thought by now it would have become evident about the failure of such a policy.

Duncan Hunter 2008 :cheers:

Duncan Hunter is the man in my opinion.... McCain, Giulliani, and Rommeny are all RINOs. Republican in name only.

My only other choice would be Fred Thompson but he has not announced he is in the running yet.

Ron Paul is a strange mindless retard. Yeah, he is 100% Constitutionalist and I give him credit. But he's also just been left out in left field for a little to long. The Sun has fired what ever common sense is there.

Duncan Hunter 2008 :cheers:

Duncan Hunter is the man in my opinion.... McCain, Giulliani, and Rommeny are all RINOs. Republican in name only.

My only other choice would be Fred Thompson but he has not announced he is in the running yet.

Ron Paul is a strange mindless retard. Yeah, he is 100% Constitutionalist and I give him credit. But he's also just been left out in left field for a little to long. The Sun has fired what ever common sense is there.

Could you vote twice? One for me too! :wink:

Ron Paul is a strange mindless retard.

How mature :/

"He doesn't support my radical right wing agenda, therefore he is retarded!"

er.....to the crusades?

or the british carving up mesapotamia

or to all the cold war dicking around post WWII

or US involvement in Afghanistan and Iran and Iraq and our continued support for Israel, basically we've given the Muslims a lot of reason to hate us other than our "Freedoms."

Sure...Like the fact that our women can show some arm skin...That just burns em up, and rightly so! (sarcasm)...

Duncan Hunter. ALMOST everything fits. He's closer than anyone else...

Back