Whats the biggest gun that you ever used?? - Page 6

--

June 3rd, 2004  
Marksman

i grudge you on that
June 3rd, 2004  
rovai

I havent really fired it, i said i just pressed the fire button. You see, when i said "firing blanks" i meant that they were making a simulation of launch from the command centre. Firing an ICBM today(even the blank one) would be...well...too much of a political problem. So, I didnt really fired it
June 3rd, 2004  
Marksman

Anyway...................the biggest thing i was in was a M-84 battle tank,and thats all
--
June 3rd, 2004  
Pollux

@marksman
The Fat Berta is for sissies.
ever heard of the Dora?

June 3rd, 2004  
Marksman

You got me there
June 3rd, 2004  
Redneck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert Blossom
We got a call a few weeks back involving some nationals having weapons in their vehicles... AK47's to be exact... The Kuwaiti police identified them and they said that they used them to shoot birds off of power lines...

We got a good laugh out of that one...
A couple summers ago (maybe it was last summer, they all kind of blend together ), some genius had obtained some AP (armor piercing) rounds for his rifle somewhere and went up in the mountains to shoot some very dangerous game........rocks. He managed to start a nice little forest fire that came within a hair of entering the county seat.
June 18th, 2004  
ACTaFOOL82

Double barrel 12 gauge shotgun. pulled both triggers, almost fell... but that cactus knew who was boss.

I went too alabama and got too go in the turret of a 16 inch deck gun. on the U.S.S Yorktown < I think that was the name.
June 19th, 2004  
c/Commander

5-inch gun of a Navy destroyer. BANG.
June 19th, 2004  
Lil Hulk 1988

Topic: How many of you remember seeing this monster?

http://world.guns.ru/sniper/sn61-e.htm

Played with one only ONCE. Other than that, the mk19 is the largest "gun", AT4 and LAAW, largest weapons.
June 19th, 2004  
Gunner13

Small Arms: M2HB .50 call Machine Gun (one of my all time favorite weapons ).

Support Weapons: M203 40mm Grenade Launcher (lots of fun), M72A2 66mm LAW (Boom Baby)

Larger stuff: M102 105mm Howitzer, M198 155mm Howitizer, M109A3/A5 155mm Howitizer and the M110A2 203mm Howitzer (8 inch - We're Heard All Over).