What is your mile time? - Page 7

--

May 25th, 2005  
c/Commander

Ok, I was about to say...a mile in 4:35 is insanely fast...
May 25th, 2005  
USAFAUX2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by c/Commander
Ok, I was about to say...a mile in 4:35 is insanely fast...
but still possible
May 27th, 2005  
c/Commander

Very true.
--
May 27th, 2005  
USAFAUX2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by c/Commander
Very true.
and very unlikely in my case. lol
May 28th, 2005  
Joe252

about to say sh*t i guess i am out of shape lol.
May 30th, 2005  
CadetGirl605

Topic: Re: What is your mile time?

ok after reading everyone elses time i think i need to work on the mile like everyday, but i really don't have time. last time i ran it was 9:02...thats bad isn't it?????????????that wasn't at CAP that was in gym at school...
May 30th, 2005  
LIBERTY

Quote:
Originally Posted by CadetGirl605
ok after reading everyone elses time i think i need to work on the mile like everyday, but i really don't have time. last time i ran it was 9:02...thats bad isn't it?????????????that wasn't at CAP that was in gym at school...
HaHa keep working on it.
May 30th, 2005  
alliehz

Quote:
It's not horrible, but it is on the slower side. Just keep working on it and I'm sure you will get a better time.
May 31st, 2005  
Joe252

yesterday me and my dad went for a run...and i had already ran a mile and when i looked back to see if he was there he was about .5 miles behind me sure hope i didnt make him feel old he gets mad when i do that
May 31st, 2005  
fronzz

Quote:
That is good!,in my case. Mine is around 11:07.