What would u do with 10 million dollars? - Page 2

--
Boots

March 10th, 2004  
Darkmb101

For some reason. i totally forgot about charities and orphanges, but i would donate to them.
March 10th, 2004  
I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S

Quote:
And of course I would buy GUNS!!! i'm saving up for a .22 (dad says i should start with that.
a .22 is one of the most deadly guns that you can obtain...
March 11th, 2004  
Rick90467

I would have to take at least $1 Mil to Wal-Mart to buy a mulcher and a carton of cigerettes. I sure hope they have enough change in the register to cover the remainder.
--
Boots
March 12th, 2004  
Jamoni

hmmm. I'd pay off my parents and siblings homes first. Then I'd buy about 30 acres in Texas, and put a modest home on it. I'd buy a nice bookstore (for something to do.) Then I'd get that doctorate I've always wanted. Um, one for my girlfriend, and one for my son, too! Um, and a five ton, which I would have reskinned as an SUV just to piss off the hummer drivers.
March 12th, 2004  
FutureRANGER

Quote:
Originally Posted by MunitionsAirman
Quote:
And of course I would buy GUNS!!! i'm saving up for a .22 (dad says i should start with that.
a .22 is one of the most deadly guns that you can obtain...
Yes I know. I don't plan to shoot anyone with it.
March 12th, 2004  
Popeye

How come no one included donating M1's to me?
March 12th, 2004  
Jamoni

.22 IS deadly, but it's NOT a stopper. Sure, .22s kill more people than any other round.... usually after several hours, and after the victim has had more than enough time to shoot back. Great for learning and squirrel hunting, but not the best self defense round. Understand the difference between killing and stopping.
March 12th, 2004  
Redneck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamoni
.22s kill more people than any other round
They do?
March 12th, 2004  
Darkmb101

im guessing its because the .22 are the most commonly used.
March 12th, 2004  
Popeye

M1's are good for defense!!