what rank? - Page 6

--

December 8th, 2004  
c/Commander

I got to Petty Officer 2nd class fast, simply because I had been in Navy League Cadets and USN Sea Cadets and was the one in the unit with the most previous experience...paperwork sucks btw.
December 12th, 2004  
CadetEnsignAraque

Quote:
Originally Posted by c/LtCdr
Quote:
Originally Posted by CadetEnsignAraque
im an ensign platoon 4 command second year cadet me and this other kid are the only NS2's that are officers and i believe trevor wanted to kno the Navy JROTC ranks E-1 is seaman recruit E-2 seaman apprentice E-3 Seaman E-4 Petty Officer third Class PO3 E-5 PO2 E-6 PO1 and all the petty officer ranks are the silver eagle chevrons but the navy Petty officer ranks are shinier than the navy Jrotc ranks
Breathe, Ensign, breathe...you definitely want to make LTJG and you can't do that if you're dead from suffocation...you know the ranks well, good job. Pulled a sea trip yet?
lol i guess i forgot how to use periods lol. i went on a mini sea cruise already
December 13th, 2004  
Trevor

Quote:
In another thread a couple days ago he said he was a Private. Big jump...
YEs, but Pvt to SSgt in a matter of days....sounds kind of fishy to me.
--
December 13th, 2004  
rotc boy

yea, how long have you been in the program lewis?
December 17th, 2004  
rotc boy

i was promoted to a lance corporal this week!
December 17th, 2004  
c/Commander

Congratulations, Corporal!
December 18th, 2004  
rotc boy

Quote:
Lance cpl , almost as good though
December 18th, 2004  
Trevor

Good job, LCpl.
December 18th, 2004  
c/Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by rotc boy
Quote:
Lance cpl , almost as good though
yes I know...but do they really say "Lance Corporal" every time they want your attention?
December 19th, 2004  
rotc boy

well, we don't refer to eachother by ranks that often, but when we do they will, i'm assuming this because they do with this other kid thats been a lance cpl for a little while