What historical military Leader are you most like? - Page 3

--
Boots

April 6th, 2004  
Jtf2

Romeo dallare
May 28th, 2004  
soldierzhonor

I was George Patton...kind of funny I get him even though I watch Patton like kids watch Barney

One different answer seperates Patton and Wesley Clark...I had one that I was iffy on so I went back and changed the answer. I took it awhile back and I believe it was the religious attack question...where they ask if you'd attack into a religious areas or whatever.

Military.com also has Desert Storm 2 which as the Coalition I walluped it, and as the Iraqis, you can get the American peeps to get their troops home.

Another good one is the Civil War game....you command the north or the south either one.
May 28th, 2004  
Marksman

Paton,man known what is he doing
--
Boots
May 28th, 2004  

I'd have to say: Admiral Michiel Adriaanszn de Ruyter. Wonder if you guys know who he was....
May 28th, 2004  
Achilles

i would have to say, admiral farrugette, he fought like hell despite poor odds, ive never lost a fight, i allow others to win.
May 31st, 2004  
Razor

Hahaha, I got who I thought I would: Napoleon Bonaparte.
May 31st, 2004  
Redneck

Mine changed, now I'm like the Duke of Wellington. Wonder if I'd be good in the shoe business, too?
May 31st, 2004  
FutureRANGER

I'm Teddy Roosevelt.
June 1st, 2004  
782.matt

William Westmoreland Don't know too much about him except for the brief biography they gave me and it sounded good to me!