what exactly are these two up to? - Page 2

--

November 19th, 2004  
Grimnar

dosent look like they are the danger zone with that layed back style, but why is the other guy securing the shooter (presuming they are not in the dangerzone)?
November 19th, 2004  
soulja

So when your in the field you can just screw around with your supplies? That might sound like a stupid question but I was wondering if you could just put cans on a wall and shoot at em when your bored

Then again youd regret it if you ran outa ammo in a firefight...
November 19th, 2004  
Bootboy82

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulja
So when your in the field you can just screw around with your supplies? That might sound like a stupid question but I was wondering if you could just put cans on a wall and shoot at em when your bored

Then again youd regret it if you ran outa ammo in a firefight...
A lesson lived is a lesson learned.
--
November 19th, 2004  
03USMC

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ndShockarmy
hahas, in the video those soldeirs doesnt seem very professional-trained
1) they dont have efficient cover( well, who cares, but its in urban grounds and enemy insurgents might snipe)
2) Damn.... they reload so slowly with the grenade launcher: not good for urban battlefield
3) the first guy fires the grenade(claps) the second guy seems to be stuck somewhere between his day-dream and the reality world in iraq

They seem to being doing all right to me. He's not clapping. He's slapping the mechanism on the 203. It probabley stuck do to an expanded casing that made the action tight. You can see he's having a hard time ejecting it.

The second one is providing outboard security.
November 19th, 2004  
Kane

Actually the query is: what the h*ll are they shooting at? Is that man on the left smirking at the camera? I'm confused.

If you guys are saying that they are shooting at cans or useless junk, that's h*ll of a waste on taxpayers money. I doubt that they are wasting ordinance for fun.
November 19th, 2004  
Grimnar

Quote:
The second one is providing outboard security.
Thats not a guy I would choose to secure me. As shockarmy wrote he "...seems to be stuck somewhere between his day-dream and the reality...".
November 19th, 2004  
Kane

I've noticed the two guy's movements are a bit akward. The guy who is loading the grenade launcher looks like he feels dizzy and the second guy providing cover is Zzzzzz...oh well, I guess they didn't have enough sleep.
November 19th, 2004  
03USMC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secrecy
I've noticed the two guy's movements are a bit akward. The guy who is loading the grenade launcher looks like he feels dizzy and the second guy providing cover is Zzzzzz...oh well, I guess they didn't have enough sleep.

Once again. You've been in how many Combat Zones? Until the context of this footage is known no one here knows the circumstance.

So why is it necessary to berate them.
November 19th, 2004  
Kane

Oh lighten up! I was only joking!
November 19th, 2004  
03USMC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secrecy
Oh lighten up! I was only joking!

Joking about Soliders/Marines involved in Combat Operations is not something I will lighten up on.

Berating them and/or having fun at their expense does a disservice to their sacrifice.