What did she die of...

KevinTheCynic

Yeah this is bad humour and bad taste but it makes me laugh :twisted:

A bloke runs into his friend down the pub and notices his friend is in a foul mood.
"What's up mate?" he says.
"My girlfriend just died", replies his friend.
"Aw hell, that's terrible mate. What did she die of if you don't mind me asking?"

His friend answers, "The clap."
"Hey hang on a sec mate, you don't die from the clap", he says.
His friend stares at him for a second and replies, "You do when you give it to me."

And just to continue the bad taste jokes...

Little Mario walks up to his mum and says, "Hey Mum, it's gonna be Christmas soon so can I have a PlayStation for Christmas, huh can I?"
His mother looks at him and says, "You've been a bit of a naughty boy this year, perhaps you should pray to Jesus and tell him you're going to be a good boy and maybe he'll give you a PlayStation."

Little Mario wonders about this as he walks back to his room. He then kneels down at his bed and prays to Jesus. "Dear Jesus, if you get me a PlayStation, I promise I'll be good for a whole year... umm, maybe not a whole year... maybe ten months... ah, maybe eight months."

Realizing he can't be good for such a long time he tries again. "Dear Jesus, if you get me a PlayStation for Christmas I promise I'll try to be good for six months".
Knowing that he won't be able to hold up to such a promise he desperately looks around his room for inspiration. His eyes land upon a statue of the Virgin Mary. He stands up, walks over to the statue and puts it in the bottom of his wardrobe and then kneels down at his bed again.

"Dear Jesus, if you ever want to see your mother again..."

Back