Weapons for you. - Page 8

--

December 11th, 2005  
c/Commander

Yeah, new model M-16. Some improvements over the A2...the biggest being an integrated Rail Interface System. It's been in service with the Marine Corps for a while, and is starting to trickle into the Army. I'm qualed with it as well, so it's not as obscure as you might think.
December 11th, 2005  
Jäger

G36
G3
MG3
G22
MP2
MP7
P8
Panzerfaust 3
HK 69
GraMaWa
December 12th, 2005  
r031Button

How's the MP7 to shoot Jager? I looks like it'd be a load of fun to play around with.
--
December 12th, 2005  
Jäger

It's much more easy, than shooting the mp2. You can shoot it in 3 different configurations. With one handle, with two handles and with shoulder prop. Because of the small caliber it's able to break the bristol west, but we didn't try it.
December 12th, 2005  
bulldogg

Quote:
Originally Posted by c/Commander
Yeah, new model M-16. Some improvements over the A2...the biggest being an integrated Rail Interface System. It's been in service with the Marine Corps for a while, and is starting to trickle into the Army. I'm qualed with it as well, so it's not as obscure as you might think.
Thanks for the info... it was definitely news to me.
December 14th, 2005  
AussieNick

Quote:
Are you sure you know what your talking about there AussieNick. you could be thinking of something else.
Yes I know what I'm talking about. This is what I was talking about.

December 17th, 2005  
FO Seaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by c/Commander

IMO it's just a really nicly souped up A2. The Army prefer's the M4A1, unless you in a rear enchlon unit.
December 17th, 2005  
SHERMAN

I know how to use alot of weapons, but im officially certiied for these:
M1 Carbine
M16
FN-MAG
December 18th, 2005  
bulldogg

How is the Fn-Mag to operate?
December 20th, 2005  
AussieNick

Quote: