Wanting to join a pmc but have no clue how to start - Page 2

--

October 27th, 2011  
Spartan613

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yossarian
Right on, I honestly don't understand why 90 % of young males today think they will be entitled to a huge testosterone and ego boosting action movie appeal by becoming either a private contractor or Special Operations these days.
Indeed. I'm working at a shared location this week where some blokes with shaggy hair and beards (no, not hippies or the Navy) are sitting aound twiddling their thumbs in case someone does something naughty near the Queen. Days and days of waiting to go into short-notice action that probably won't happen. Not exactly the stuff of Hollywood or X-Box.
October 27th, 2011  
Team Infidel

Quote:
Originally Posted by RipPlE
well im not wanting to join because of my ego..99% of my family served in the armed forces. i know how the world works and i know there isnt any redos i have my reasons to do wat i do

You are 17 years old... I am 40 with just under 20 years time is service and I don't have it figured out. Grow up a bit, join the military and then consider going into a PMC organization. Without core experience you will end up getting yourself and others killed..