USMC when i deploy can i bring personal rifles or pistols? - Page 5

--

February 14th, 2015  
Kesse81

And when you run out of ammo, then what?
The benefit of all having the same weapon, is that you can borrow a magazine from a mate, insert it in your weapon and continue to fire.
February 14th, 2015  
I3BrigPvSk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kesse81
And when you run out of ammo, then what?
The benefit of all having the same weapon, is that you can borrow a magazine from a mate, insert it in your weapon and continue to fire.
That is a valid reason for not allow personal handguns. The US has their constitution allowing people buying their own stuff, can they use them in the line of duty?
February 14th, 2015  
The Highway Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kesse81
Is there a difference? They are Marines.
USMC is probably more sophisticated.
They've both only got one brain cell per platoon, and the platoon commander uses that to shout at them!
--
February 14th, 2015  
tetvet

Just remember which one is your rifle and which one is your gun or you'll get the DI's foot stuffed up your arse .
February 15th, 2015  
-- Dusty

Quote:
Originally Posted by I3BrigPvSk
in geology, the method of dating strata is the Ar/Ar. This method is also used by paleontologist.
That and carbon 14.
February 16th, 2015  
I3BrigPvSk

Quote:
Originally Posted by -- Dusty
That and carbon 14.
Much lesser nowadays when C14 isn't that precise.

The next problem I have detected is those people jumping out of fully functional airplanes. Can it be genetically? Is it contagious? Something is seriously wrong when people get the abnormal idea of jumping out of airplanes, so we shall investigate the airborne forces
February 17th, 2015  
-- Dusty

I guess it depends if you're flying on Malaysia Air or any other asian airline....
February 17th, 2015  
brinktk

Quote:
Originally Posted by -- Dusty
I guess it depends if you're flying on Malaysia Air or any other asian airline....

Ouch...too soon?
February 21st, 2015  
LeEnfield

If you use your own weapons who is going to supply the ammunition when you are in action. Do you think that they will obtain just for your range of bullets then pack it into special containers mark for you personally then drop it into a battlefield right beside you.