Sounds like my ex....
Quote:
Originally Posted by dadsgirl
Ha!
Mine too!
Have we met before?
February 11th, 2015  
muscogeemike

I've got copies of orders authorizing me to transport personal weapons overseas.
--
February 11th, 2015  
-- Dusty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kesse81
Oops, forgot the cute nurses.
I thought the nurses were just Marines that finally learned how to shave their legs....?

February 11th, 2015  
Kesse81

Quote:
Originally Posted by -- Dusty
I thought the nurses were just Marines that finally learned how to shave their legs....?

Nothing sexier than a Marine with clean-shaven legs.
February 13th, 2015  
-- Dusty

Well, I guess we should clarify....
are we talk USMC or Royal...?
February 13th, 2015  
Kesse81

Quote:
Originally Posted by -- Dusty
Well, I guess we should clarify....
are we talk USMC or Royal...?
Is there a difference? They are Marines.
USMC is probably more sophisticated.
February 13th, 2015  
JOC

Remind me never to join the Marines after hearing this tread. BTW where do these people get the idea you bring in anything personal, but yourself. At least that's what I remember, but maybe I'm daft.
February 13th, 2015  
I3BrigPvSk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kesse81
Is there a difference? They are Marines.
USMC is probably more sophisticated.
No, there is no difference. The marines regardless where are amphibians. The rest of us evolved from them 530 million years ago during the Cambrian explosion, when marine lifeforms evolved on this planet, even plants showed up during this time period. The Marines originates from this time period. More evolved creatures emerged later during the Permian, but all were going down the in the greatest extinction ever, the end-Permian holocaust, in which 90% of all living things died. The pre-mammals and amphibians survived, but just barely. The next event occurred in the end of Triassic and still the mammals and the amphibians survived. A major calm lasted for a few years, however, there was an evolution when both species evolved further. All this ended with the most famous mass-extinction, the KT extinction 65 million years ago and the mammals concurred the world and we are where we are now.

The amphibians (marines) are still somewhere between the Cambrian and the Permian. Any questions?
February 14th, 2015  
brinktk

Quote:
Originally Posted by I3BrigPvSk
No, there is no difference. The marines regardless where are amphibians. The rest of us evolved from them 530 million years ago during the Cambrian explosion, when marine lifeforms evolved on this planet, even plants showed up during this time period. The Marines originates from this time period. More evolved creatures emerged later during the Permian, but all were going down the in the greatest extinction ever, the end-Permian holocaust, in which 90% of all living things died. The pre-mammals and amphibians survived, but just barely. The next event occurred in the end of Triassic and still the mammals and the amphibians survived. A major calm lasted for a few years, however, there was an evolution when both species evolved further. All this ended with the most famous mass-extinction, the KT extinction 65 million years ago and the mammals concurred the world and we are where we are now.

The amphibians (marines) are still somewhere between the Cambrian and the Permian. Any questions?
Come on now 13...everyone knows the earth is only 6000 years old...DUH! Everyone also knows that Marines are the offspring of the absolutely sickly and evil interbreeding that took place between the dinosaurs and people when they all lived in harmony during the days before Noah...They emerged from the great flood master swimmers with no frontal cortex and the ability to only speak in sounds of grunts and sneers...much like their dinosaur/caveman ancestors...