USMC when i deploy can i bring personal rifles or pistols? - Page 2

--

December 24th, 2014  
crazytanker

Y'all son, y'all. Collective group of more than one. I know that Southern lingo is hard to understand, but try and keep up would ya? Now go on down yonder and clean your ears out, it'll help your concentration.
December 24th, 2014  
-- Dusty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg1234
USMC when i deploy can i bring any other personal rifle,pistols or gun etc.
Like an AM15, uzi, MP5K...etc
No.
War is not a matter of comfort. You will, or should have already (if you have already been through BCT), learn to operate the weapons assigned to you.
December 25th, 2014  
Kesse81

Quote:
Originally Posted by -- Dusty
No.
War is not a matter of comfort.....
Tim Horton’s Coffee, Green Bean Coffee, The Igloo, Burger King, Pizza Hut, Subway and a French Café. (Kandahar Air Field)

Oops, forgot the cute nurses.
--
December 25th, 2014  
Greg1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by -- Dusty
No.
War is not a matter of comfort. You will, or should have already (if you have already been through BCT), learn to operate the weapons assigned to you.
Waiting for BCT, thanks for aclaration.
December 25th, 2014  
brinktk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kesse81
Tim Horton’s Coffee, Green Bean Coffee, The Igloo, Burger King, Pizza Hut, Subway and a French Café. (Kandahar Air Field)

Oops, forgot the cute nurses.
This is for the fobbits...it is quite a different story out at the COPs...of course, you know that...wink wink...nudge nudge...
December 25th, 2014  
crazytanker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg1234
Waiting for BCT, thanks for aclaration.
Where ya going for basic?
December 26th, 2014  
tetvet

REMF's same thing as fobbits ? .
December 26th, 2014  
brinktk

Quote:
Originally Posted by tetvet
REMF's same thing as fobbits ? .
Yes, but slightly less derogatory. We still use REMF but it is usually reserved for brass or Mickey Mouse lovers.
December 26th, 2014  
Kesse81

Quote:
Originally Posted by brinktk
This is for the fobbits...it is quite a different story out at the COPs...of course, you know that...wink wink...nudge nudge...
Being a fobbit can be dangerous you know. You risk dying of atherosclerosis.
The COP is our home. We have all the conveniences we need. A place to sleep, a place to eat and a place to shit - what else do you need?
December 27th, 2014  
Sara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kesse81
... We have all the conveniences we need. A place to sleep, a place to eat and a place to shit - what else do you need?

Sounds like my ex....