US against China, Russia and Iran...

Its full of crap, and several just blatant lies.

US destroyers have been intercepting simulated super-sonic missles since the 70s.

Aparently the chinese dont know that we watch very carefully what they put in space.

They want to take out our satalleties with lasers? I personally think the laser based missle sheild is crazy, thats just plain insane.

The assumption that Russia will follow China into war.

This entire thing assumes the United States will sit and watch and do nothing to counteract.

Just ahhh anti-US articles like these get my blood boiling.

Last edited:
1. The Romans did not consider the worst-case scenario when Hannibal crossed the Alps with his elephants and routed them; or when Hannibal encircled and annihilated the numerically superior Roman army at the Battle of Cannae.

Then, the Romans tracked him for the rest of his life and he died a broken man.

2. The Americans did not consider the worst-case scenario at Pearl Harbor or on September 11, and the results were disastrous for the American people.

Need I mention Hiroshima and Nagasaki?

3. American planners did not consider the worst-case scenario in its latest war
in Iraq, but instead operated on the "best-case scenario", such as considering the Iraq invasion a "cake walk" and that the Iraqi people would be parading in the streets, throwing flowers and welcoming American soldiers as "liberators", only to discover the opposite.

Errr! the democratic elections and Saddam and his gang rotting in jail cells waiting for the hangman.

I think, besides sweeping floors, this guy writes fortune cookie messages.

Absurd.
Certainly, China and Russia would sell someone weapons.
But total war isn't considered.
For whoever,business is important than war, too?
The future war will be information and propaganda war.

Eh looks like old news and specualtions to me. I think I read a similar analysis in TIME and USA Today about 5-6 months ago. I think the US + Pentagon are well aware of most (if not all) the points described in article. They have think tanks paid to sit their and come up with the craziest of scenarios and how to overcome them somewhere in a dark dark cave. A lot has changed since the times of the Romans and WWII. Information moves more quickly and economics has proven to be the best card in the world today.

Some of the stated facts in the article seem kind of skewed. How can you compare in numbers between the US and China is China's population is 3-4x the American population? A better method of measurement would have been to use percentages. As for the exports from China and engineers graduating from China, would you trust anything major like that from China? I work in electronics retail (the largest electronics in the US and possibly world [some of you may know what company that is now :-D] ) and the 2nd most common (most common is, "Do you work here?") question customers ask me is, "Was this made in China?" After I give them an affirmative answer, you can definitely see the change in their expression followed by a disappointed sigh. Then I realize why people buy Sony VAIOs because they assume that it was made in Japan [but in reality they are manufactured in Japan but assembled in China]. As for the engineering grads, there have been many posts here on the corruption of China's police + government, what makes you think the underpaid college professors aren't the same?

But not to sound too overconfident, I seriously pray and hope the US has solutions for these types of scenarios and do not underestimate any factor.

Back