U.S. Army pictures! - Page 2

--

July 15th, 2004  
SAINT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle_Sam
F-22 ?
8) Yeah, F-22 but there aren't any definitive model out yet..
probably 10 years later.. :P
July 15th, 2004  
sgtbreeden

THose are pretty good i especially like the one of the apache over the water (that is an apache i assume).
July 16th, 2004  
SAINT

hopefully people will get used to the F-22 Raptor (when it is combat ready in a few years' time) as the symbol of US air power.. as the F-15 Eagles have done since 1970s till today.

--
July 18th, 2004  
GADefence

Quote:
Originally Posted by HERO
I like those jets that were made in the late 40s and 50s. Their designs were so spectacular and strangely attractive and varied. Nowadays we don't have many new jets. When I was a kid, F-14, F-15, F-16... now 30 years later...still F-14, F-15, F-16. So there won't be new plastic scale models to make, too. All you see on the toy shop shelf are again F-14, F-15, F-16...
I've seen MiG model figthers, as well as other such things in stores in my country, sudprised all you ever saw was the F-1X serries. Hell, I have a japanese figther model in the back of my room somewhere.
July 27th, 2004  
silent driller

The XB70 was a hoss indeed! I think I want a of it. Also the new versions of the Cobra and Huey choppers!

http://www.bulba.eu.org/mil/free/ah1/ah1z.jpg

Forgot where the new Huey pics were, but I'll find them eventually! It is saaweeet!