TSA stops marines in dress blues transporting body

--
Boots

May 12th, 2006  
5.56X45mm

Topic: TSA stops marines in dress blues transporting body

First nuns now marines what were the dumb a+%s at the TSA thinking. Three marines that were transporting the body of a fallen comrade were stopped and pulled out of line made to take off the blues, belts and shoes. These men were fighting to protect the United States and bringing home the body of a fellow marine. They do all of this so some high school drop out can treat them like sh*&. This just gos over the top on my BS meter. When will the TSA get there crap lined out. We cant stop the people that look like bombers that would be profiling. But we can stop nuns, baby's, and marines. Hey TSA I have an idea why not start stopping any one with a higher IQ then you, oh weight that would be every one.

http://www.marinetimes.com/story.php...25-1755845.php
May 12th, 2006  
PJ24

If TSA is our first line of defense in air travel, we're completely screwed. There have been very few that I've met or seen that were worth a damn. Most are too inept to guard a slushie machine.

We always bypass them when we're on orders.
May 13th, 2006  
tomtom22

That's real BS.
--
Boots
May 13th, 2006  
bulldogg

After what you guys know I am going through with my son at the local consulate this story does not surprise me in the least.
May 13th, 2006  
Duty Honor Country

they don't mess around...when I came back from Iraq, I flew home in uniform. I was snagged for a random search and had to dump my overstuffed duffel bag.

There was a story where 2 national guardsmen went thru an airport security check point armed. The security guards took their keychain knives saying it was illegal to have such things. What nonsense when they had M16s with live ammo
May 13th, 2006  
Fox

What does TSA stands for? I can't find it.
May 13th, 2006  
tomtom22

Transportation Security Administration
May 13th, 2006  
Damien435

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox
What does TSA stands for? I can't find it.
Rent-A-Cop

Ok, so the letters don't quite line up, but that's what it equates to.
May 14th, 2006  
5.56X45mm

Infact, when I was coming home. They did the same shit to me. They pulled me aisde, made me dump my gear, and also made me take off my boots.

I hate the TSA in it's current format. When the federal government took over the secuirty details at the airports. They hired all of the idiot secuirty guards that lost their jobs.

The TSA was supposed a stop gap solution for airport secuirty. Word coming over the grape vine is that the TSA will soon be a smaller department. More like a bunch of desk jockeys and that airport secuirty will fall into the hands of local LEOs.
May 14th, 2006  
Rob Henderson

What is the world coming to?