Trends that piss you off. - Page 30

--
Trends that piss you off.

June 27th, 2014  
Yossarian

Futility,

Futility besets me, it makes me irate, it poisons my every fiber and being, and thus I shall make it my life's work to strive too correct such. The Futility in our time, for all young inheritors of this Earth.
June 27th, 2014  
dadsgirl

We live on a side street. With STOP SIGNS! Ya think they do not exist! At least for a few. You know how many times me or my boy friend has to come out ta the house the house looking like a madman- just to to "cool it, there's kids around?!" It's said politely. That throws 'em for a loop! The kicker is, they usually do slow down. Hmmm, maybe it's the long hair, or he's the fact that he's a big man. Hmmm
June 28th, 2014  
dadsgirl

Double posting!

People that say "Oh, I'll be there in fifteen".
Then they call three hours later
Bad behavior!
--
June 28th, 2014  
JOC

Quote:
Originally Posted by dadsgirl
We live on a side street. With STOP SIGNS! Ya think they do not exist! At least for a few. You know how many times me or my boy friend has to come out ta the house the house looking like a madman- just to to "cool it, there's kids around?!" It's said politely. That throws 'em for a loop! The kicker is, they usually do slow down. Hmmm, maybe it's the long hair, or he's the fact that he's a big man. Hmmm
That one that sure gets my goat!!!
June 28th, 2014  
Sara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yossarian
Futility,

Futility besets me, it makes me irate, it poisons my every fiber and being, and thus I shall make it my life's work to strive too correct such. The Futility in our time, for all young inheritors of this Earth.

That covers just about everything, Yo, so I won't allow it.. not at all.

Automated Facebook "well wishes" (birthday, mother's day, various occasions) It's really strange to see this done so readily nowadays. It means more to me when I receive a card from one or two people than when I see over fifty birthday wishes from people I haven't seen in years.
June 28th, 2014  
JOC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah
That covers just about everything, Yo, so I won't allow it.. not at all.

Automated Facebook "well wishes" (birthday, mother's day, various occasions) It's really strange to see this done so readily nowadays. It means more to me when I receive a card from one or two people than when I see over fifty birthday wishes from people I haven't seen in years.
They're doing it "not quite so bad" on Linked-In. People endorsing your skills that you have never meet - don't know, in the hope that you will blindly endorse them back. Cyber madness
June 28th, 2014  
dadsgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOC
They're doing it "not quite so bad" on Linked-In. People endorsing your skills that you have never meet - don't know, in the hope that you will blindly endorse them back. Cyber madness
I personally send cards or call~on the telephone! The personal touch does it for me to!
June 29th, 2014  
Sara

Self check out lines at the grocery store.

They're usually yelling at me to "remove extra item from bagging area".. OR not reading the bar code, OR the sale price isn't correct OR there isn't enough space for all the groceries. Overall it's a pain in the AZZ..
June 29th, 2014  
dadsgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah
Self check out lines at the grocery store.

They're usually yelling at me to "remove extra item from bagging area".. OR not reading the bar code, OR the sale price isn't correct OR there isn't enough space for all the groceries. Overall it's a pain in the AZZ..
Why are they yelling at you in the first place? You don't need that! Ask for help
June 29th, 2014  
Sara

I ask SACAT (Semi Attended Customer Activated Terminal) all the time yet she never answers.