Trends that piss you off. - Page 29




 
--
Trends that piss you off.
 
June 22nd, 2014  
Sara
 
 
Trends that piss you off.
It's convenient to use them in texts, but while having a verbal conversation, it seems more natural to use full words. It doesn't sound as a human being should sound at all.. it's as if you're talking with someone who's still on the computer or cell.

It would also be nice for the world to get rid of all of these....---(visual lately)




June 22nd, 2014  
dadsgirl
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah
It's convenient to use them in texts, but while having a verbal conversation, it seems more natural to use full words. It doesn't sound as a human being should sound at all.. it's as if you're talking with someone who's still on the computer or cell.

It would also be nice for the world to get rid of all of these....---(visual lately)







"1984" Coming to get you

Don't care about the discounts. Rather pay cash!
June 22nd, 2014  
dadsgirl
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jillyz12
I'm not sure if this is actually a trend, but I'm seeing it more and more. People who will drive around endlessly in a parking lot looking for a closer parking space so that they won't have to walk an extra two or three feet. No wonder we're the most obese nation on earth.

It ticks me me off too. I was brought up to walk, damnit!
--
Trends that piss you off.
June 25th, 2014  
dadsgirl
 
 
The not so new "terms". Well, kinda new to me. Ticks me off to no end.
Cougar
This one......MILF
List goes on. Hear a lot of them from the teenager(s).
June 25th, 2014  
dadsgirl
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gator
Going out in public wearing pajamas, bedroom slippers, pants down, underwear showing.




I am guilty of wearing cute p.j. bottoms /slippers - in Winter- to my local store (where everyone knows my name). But, I do "dress it up" by wearing a cute & tasteful jacket.
No underwear showing though or pants down. Not my style.

Sorry if I offend thee.

Dadsgirl.......
June 26th, 2014  
Sara
 
 


Buy me diamonds, emeralds, even glass ruby slippers

.....yet.......

Call me boring, as I'll never attach something shiny to my cell in order to make it look pretty.

June 26th, 2014  
dadsgirl
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah


Buy me diamonds, emeralds, even glass ruby slippers

.....yet.......

Call me boring, as I'll never attach something shiny to my cell in order to make it look pretty.



You mean like this beautiful musical note? I got it so I would not hear my phone ring while it is charging....lolololol
P.s.buy me a blood stone
June 27th, 2014  
JOC
 
 

Topic: Vehicular music "if you can call it that"


Others playing load music from their vehicle when driving or parked. Basically insuring that anyone within a city block can hear the noisy outburst, even if your windows are closed.
June 27th, 2014  
Sara
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOC
Others playing load music from their vehicle when driving or parked. Basically insuring that anyone within a city block can hear the noisy outburst, even if your windows are closed.

I don't enjoy it when "others" do that either.
June 27th, 2014  
JOC
 
 

Topic: music from load car grrrr


Amongst the many thing the thoughtless do. While I was loading my little fishing boat this week, a guy was unloading his jet ski " an annoying type of device, since they are also load and produce lots of wave" anyways as he did this he was blaring heavy metal music from his car so load the whole region could hear him. I asked if he could tone it down a bit, which he did with a look that could kill.