r.fox

Trends that piss you off.
anyone else here hate infercommercials?
May 30th, 2012  
Yossarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fox
anyone else here hate infercommercials?

Call now and recieve free insider information advertising chains don't want you to hear!

Avoid all infomercial by checking us out of the webb!
May 30th, 2012  
muscogeemike

Today is election day in TX - thank god it is over for a little while. Even though I voted a month ago (by mail) I get at least 4 “Robo calls” from politicians daily.
--
Trends that piss you off.
May 30th, 2012  
viper2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yossarian
Call now and recieve free insider information advertising chains don't want you to hear!

Telemarketer calls, unsolicited ones. Thay can be a pain on the rear.

I found this on the you tube that can be a weapon for payback...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBfsdkGeMc8"]Best Prank Call Ever by Tom Mabe - YouTube[/ame]
June 1st, 2012  
r.fox

you know annoying forwards saying that if you send it on to 10ect people, you will get all this stuff? a while ago, i got the most accurate one yet, promising nothing if i sent it on to 10 people. i tryed it and it WORKED
June 1st, 2012  
BritinBritain

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper2007
Telemarketer calls, unsolicited ones. Thay can be a pain on the rear.
Many years ago I had one phone me in UK, what annoyed me I was watching a brilliant movie on TV:-

Me sounding annoyed, "HELLO!"

Young female telemarketer, "You have won a two week holiday in Malta, all you need to do is pay for your meals and airfare." (Sounding all pleased with herself she said) "What do you think of that."

Me, "Not much, I was stationed there at RAF Luqa on detachment, its a sh!te hole."

Young female telemarketer went very quiet, then said quietly "So you don't want it then?"

Me, "Why would I go back to a sh!te hole that I hated, have you ever been there?"

Young female telemarketer, "Erm no."

Me, "There's nothing there, it's a barren rock in the middle of the Med."

Young female telemarketer, "So you don't want it then?"

Me, "NO!"

Young female telemarketer, "Erm, OK thank you."

My apologies to any Maltese, I did actually like the place.
June 1st, 2012  
viper2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by BritinAfrica
Many years ago I had one phone me in UK, what annoyed me I was watching a brilliant movie on TV:-

Me sounding annoyed, "HELLO!"

Young female telemarketer, "You have won a two week holiday in Malta, all you need to do is pay for your meals and airfare." (Sounding all pleased with herself she said) "What do you think of that."

Me, "Not much, I was stationed there at RAF Luqa on detachment, its a sh!te hole."

Young female telemarketer went very quiet, then said quietly "So you don't want it then?"

Me, "Why would I go back to a sh!te hole that I hated, have you ever been there?"

Young female telemarketer, "Erm no."

Me, "There's nothing there, it's a barren rock in the middle of the Med."

Young female telemarketer, "So you don't want it then?"

Me, "NO!"

Young female telemarketer, "Erm, OK thank you."

My apologies to any Maltese, I did actually like the place.

My response to a telemarketer has always been to indulge in questions like these-

1. So you do this for a living, what are you wearing now?
2. I need to know your working address, so I can return the product if I do not like it.
3. Can person with mental illness buy these?
4. I know someone who bought these and died soon after that. Will that happen to me too?
5. How did you get these number? I keep telling the constable not to release it to anyone...
6. Where is my mother? I have not seen her for days. Have you found her?

Never failed to have the person hang up immediately....
June 2nd, 2012  
trailbrake2088

People who talk about facebook, **** actually facebook period no one cares what you ate for dinner and no one cares about your cousins wedding now **** off lol
June 3rd, 2012  
Sara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yossarian

Tricky answer there Yo. But good advice. .. and Trailbrake (only the advertisers)

and flipping pancakes???
June 3rd, 2012  
Yossarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah
Tricky answer there Yo. But good advice. .. and Trailbrake (only the advertisers)

and flipping pancakes???

I know you said no to qouting again, but I am going to do it anyway.

But vat iz dis madness about flipping pancakes ?