Trends that piss you off. - Page 12

--
Trends that piss you off.

May 29th, 2012  
KJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by 42RM
I think we are saying the same KJ, each in our own way.
Controlled aggression is a key element in our profession. I can turn it on and off. After a mission when we are defusing / debriefing, I'm back down to my normal level again very quickly.

But in my civilian life, I donīt bother spending time and energy on being pissed off.
I get pissed at ALOT of things in civviesociety.
Not to the point where I act on it obviously as I have worked hard to be here and I donīt want to go back.

I am allready bored out my mind when we get to the debrief in many cases.
I tend to spend the things yawning.

My favourite pet peeve in civvieworld is them gymrats that eats steroids to get big as busses and then spend all their time taking up the weights for people that want to train and GTFO with their day.
Just sitting around on the machines with towels wrapped around their necks that havenīt seen a drop of sweat since the late 80,s.
Preferably a white one that contrasts tres ghey against the solarium tan.
They just sit around yapping with everyone taking up valuable space..
UGH!
Some people are around because itīs illeagal to hurt them..

KJ sends..
May 29th, 2012  
Yossarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJ

My favourite pet peeve in civvieworld is them gymrats that eats steroids to get big as busses and then spend all their time taking up the weights for people that want to train and GTFO with their day.
Just sitting around on the machines with towels wrapped around their necks that havenīt seen a drop of sweat since the late 80,s.
Preferably a white one that contrasts tres ghey against the solarium tan.
They just sit around yapping with everyone taking up valuable space..
UGH!

KJ sends..
Opposite problem persons Stateside.

Over here it's people who never work out and are only there using their free 30 day membership from their job to sit on machines for half an hour confused on if they should try or stop kidding themselves.

The regulars know the routine, where everthing goes, what they are there for, where to kindly stand out of the way of traffic if they see a friend of theirs.

It's strange, yes my gym has the usual over exagerating borderline skin cancer victimized amatuer model wannabees. But it's the people who never stay there who throw their purse/umbrella/ child down on an empty bench as if that's what it is there for that bothers me the most.

Or the unsanitary people who scratch their crotches pick their nose and don't wipe the bench down.

Cellulitis anyone?

I don't go to impress anyone, but I go because it's my routine, and to unwind, then as you said "GTFO" and get on with my morning.

And no I don't leave angry, just shaking my head in dissapointment.
May 29th, 2012  
Sara

Shaking head in disappointment?
Many of us wouldn't go to those stinky gyms where all the bacteria and sweat is sitting there waiting to infect our 'perfect' bods.

A nice walk through the natural beauty of our parks, lifting your own weights at home, there are limitless ways to keep your body in shape without joining a sesspull of fungi..

Oh yes,, things which piss off.

The fake commercials selling "before and after" ...
--
May 29th, 2012  
Yossarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah
Shaking head in disappointment?
Many of us wouldn't go to those stinky gyms where all the bacteria and sweat is sitting there waiting to infect our 'perfect' bods.

Oh yes,, things which piss off.

The fake commercials selling "before and after" ...
I am not perfect Ma'am. Lol it's really just habbit, and whatever happens to my body is just side effect.

I do run thank you very much, have a 1.1 mile track 5 mins run from my house.

I normally do so to supplement days I choose not to stay long at the gym, even there I will never take my shirt off or try to "say it with my chest" there, to me just another relaxer.

And do not challenge my respect for nature, something everyone of us are part of.

Of course a lady never judges? Lol.

And some food for thought for your other comment.

May 29th, 2012  
Sara

Wow, YO, I was trying to go back to delete a small portion yet you get there before and quote.. what???

I didn't notice the routine comment. I'm glad you enjoy it, and pretty sure you're reaping the benefits.

Too funny.

Another "trend"?.. Our computers freezing, slowing down for all the "viruses" spreading through our machines of communication. Question: Will there ever be an immunization for this terrible disease? Or shall the anti-viral software continue to benefit from this?
The bacteria spreading over the internet seems to be making us all feel a little grumpy and sick. Have you noticed a sneeze after a 'pop up'? My computer is brand new yet still, "five thousand viruses "Ma'am"..
May 29th, 2012  
Yossarian

Quote:
I feel someone pushing my feet.. or at my heals?? lol

Wow, YO, I was trying to go back a delete a small portion yet you get there before and quote.. what???

I didn't notice the routine comment. I'm glad you enjoy it, and pretty sure you're reaping the benefits.

Too funny.

I fill a unique and special role on the forum, although not as crucial as other members, I do have a job to do.
May 30th, 2012  
Sara

Quote me again.. I like seeing it.. '

Resistance Leader... I see that.

Good job Yo.
May 30th, 2012  
Yossarian

Quote:
Quote me again.. I like seeing it.. '

Lol less us not get sidetracked here, this thread is someone else's and I would hate to become the target of our topic.
May 30th, 2012  
Sara

We all know what happens with targets don't we? OK.

Trends ..

All the cars which look just alike on the roads. So many, no wonder there are accidents happening every second?.. Maybe you know the answer to that statistic. So please don't quote me here. ... Not again.
May 30th, 2012  
Yossarian

Quote:
We all know what happens with targets don't we? OK.

Trends ..

All the cars which look just alike on the roads. So many, no wonder there are accidents happening every second?.. Maybe you know the answer to that statistic. So please don't quote me here. ... Not again.
I promise not to qoute anymore...Starting now!.

And you are right, I know at least four other vehicles around my are who have almost identical apperances.

Great thing it's not the same for people.