Mao Tse-Tung 12 26.67%
Kim Jong Ill 6 13.33%
Other (Please State) 11 24.44%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

--
Boots

November 6th, 2006  
Damien435

Since they were all evil I decided to vote on the basis of number of deaths they are responsible for, so my vote went for Mao.
November 6th, 2006  
therise21

im going to have to say pol pot as well. his khmer rouge was just horrific.
November 8th, 2006  
Prince

out of those guys deffinetly mao in death rates...

but i would say the most evil person isnt on that list. my overall vote goes to a mass serial killer/cannable.
sorry i cannot remember his name and so do not have any links to supportthis. but i read somewhere there was a guy who literaly killed and ate parts of 200+ people.
--
Boots
December 15th, 2006  
The Other Guy

Stalin, hands down. He killed more than Hitler. He killed most of his own family. Why does Saddam have the mustache? Look at a picture of Stalin. Family resemblance, eh?
December 15th, 2006  
tomtom22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien435
Since they were all evil I decided to vote on the basis of number of deaths they are responsible for, so my vote went for Mao.
That was my reason as well, although all of them, including the ones nominated by posters in this forum, were pretty bad.
January 18th, 2007  
Gator

Saddam was an Ally of the United States of America when he was doing most of his killing, and the US knew about it, so it couldn't have been all that bad, or the US Government would have stepped up to the plate and said something to Saddam about it.
January 18th, 2007  
Damien435

Hate to break it to you Gator, but the United States and Iraq were never allied to one another.
March 22nd, 2007  
istealfreefood

Stalin definitely. in many ways, even worse than Hitler was.
April 4th, 2007  
Padre

Stalin makes the top of the list for me even though his span of years just makes it into the 2nd half of the 20th century.

He was a bloodthirsty butcher long before and after my number 2 pick - Adolf Hitler.
April 4th, 2007  
The Other Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien435
Hate to break it to you Gator, but the United States and Iraq were never allied to one another.
The Iran-Iraq war. We supported Saddam.