For those who absolutely must hit the target

A Can of Man

Je suis aware
wow_putter_combo.jpg

wow_club.jpg

Now you can't POSSIBLY miss.
It's got a measuring tape so you can get the distance from the ball to the hole, a compass, a horn (to tell others you will be putting), a level and a rabbit's foot.

Another of the miracles of modern technology.

Golf will never be the same, I'll bet the panel are sitting at St Andrew's to ascertain whether this is actually legal, or whether the rules might have to be changed before it can be used in competition.

It is missing a GPS though, and what about a laser sight??

Last edited:
Well, a laser sight would not be practical, especially if you have to put over an uneven surface where you have to apply a curve. A GPS, not accurate enough to be used as an aid for putting but might be a good thing for the irons.

Well, a laser sight would not be practical, especially if you have to put over an uneven surface where you have to apply a curve. A GPS, not accurate enough to be used as an aid for putting but might be a good thing for the irons.
The GPS could come in handy finding your way back to the car after a long session at the 19th hole,... or knowing some golfers, finding your way out of the rough.

A golfer was bragging to his buddy about his new golf ball, and its amazing capabilities, saying, “If you lose it, you whistle once it emits a high pitch scream enabling you to find it, if you whistle twice it jumps up and down, if you whistle three times it actually comes rolling back to you, if the ball lands in water it floats and swims to shore then comes looking for you.”

Suitably impressed the golfers buddy said, “Wow thats amazing, I must get one of those. How much are they?”

The golfer replied, “Dunno, I found it.”

Back