Do you think a virgin wife is important?

View Poll Results :Do you mind if your wife is not a virgin?
Yes, I mind 19 22.89%
No, I don't 34 40.96%
Whether yes or no, it doesn't bother me. 30 36.14%
Voters: 83. You may not vote on this poll

--
Boots

September 1st, 2004  
SAINT

Topic: Do you think a virgin wife is important?

Now that we members have been mostly military in our views, let's see what are your views on softer issues... Do you think that when you get married, your wife should be a virgin?
September 1st, 2004  
Darkmb101

if i were to get married, then i wouldnt care if my wife was a virgin or not, but i would care if she had any type of STD.
September 1st, 2004  
GuyontheRight

I would like that yes, considering I plan on being In the same position.
--
Boots
September 1st, 2004  
Jason Bourne

Hold off on sex until marriage, that is what i am doing and i would like my wife that way too, after all who wants used goods so to speak, besides if you wait till marriage sex is more enjoyable.
September 1st, 2004  
Sea_Cadet

It would not bother me, but you know by the time I get married my girl better have had sex with me.
September 1st, 2004  
silent driller

If I gotta wait, then by God she oughta wait!

...It shows patience, too. One needs patience to raise kids
September 1st, 2004  
sgtbreeden

I don't think it is important. Honestly how many married men out there or unmarried i guess would rather have a woman that knows what she is doing in bed vs. one that is totally lost when it comes to that department????
September 1st, 2004  
Bootboy82

Experience always out-ranks purity
September 1st, 2004  
GuyontheRight

Marrige does not revolve around sex, as our idiot culture so likes to think
September 1st, 2004  
sgtbreeden

I agree marriage does not revolve around sex but it sure plays a big part in it. Most of the divorces I have have witnessed sex has played a big part in. Women whos men aren't there to do their job in the bedroom find someone who will do it for them.