There are some awful people.

Let them try ad take carrots off my bad girls, they'll 'ave 'em!!! :lol:

IMAG0059.jpg

Reporting for duty! :salute2:

There was once some impromtu talks about forming a "kinda" Seal Team Six here in this forum, for purposes such as these...

With the inclusion of some new personnel, I think we should reallyu give it some serious thought...

Now, for a good, mean, name that no one, and I mean no one, will mess with us...
I am thinking in the line of that old movie "The Wild Geese". I am more like thinking... "The Wild Geezers"...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YT1sG9Nmz3w"]the wild geese - YouTube[/ame]

I wil play the role of the medic, of course... would loooooveeee to rub oil all over you guys...

There was once some impromtu talks about forming a "kinda" Seal Team Six here in this forum, for purposes such as these...

With the inclusion of some new personnel, I think we should reallyu give it some serious thought...

Now, for a good, mean, name that no one, and I mean no one, will mess with us...
I am thinking in the line of that old movie "The Wild Geese". I am more like thinking... "The Wild Geezers"...

the wild geese - YouTube

I wil play the role of the medic, of course... would loooooveeee to rub oil all over you guys...

As much as I like you Viper, you ain't rubbing anything on me.

the wild geese - YouTube

I nominate myself to lead this team. :D Who wants to be my deputy?

We will seriously kick some ass!! :rock:

You can rub as much oil as you like over my naked body! ;)

I know that, Opa Brit... it is not so much of the rubbing of oil, but more of the chase, you see...

BTW, I simply love that movie- "The Wild Geese". How about you?

In all honesty I can't remember too much about it, it's years since I saw it and I've got a crap memory.

You don't think the Highway Man will be jealous if you are letting Viper rubbing oil on you?

Ahhh the MArines, they are game for anything...

For you, Capt Frog.... I am thinking- which do you prefer- BP or Shell?

Back