is there a point that u have screwed up so bad with a girl?

--
Boots

May 18th, 2004  
goaliedude66630

Topic: is there a point that u have screwed up so bad with a girl?

well guys this is a military forum and i dont know about u but when im not talking about the military and not work im talking about women and theres not one about women on here so here is is is there a point that u have screwed up so bad with a girl, that u cant recover, lets say that u said that i dont think that this will work, is there anyway to get the girl back
May 18th, 2004  
Marksman

Say what cind of mistake you made??
May 18th, 2004  
Italian Guy

Topic: Re: is there a point that u have screwed up so bad with a gi

Quote:
Originally Posted by goaliedude66630
well guys this is a military forum and i dont know about u but when im not talking about the military and not work im talking about women and theres not one about women on here so here is is is there a point that u have screwed up so bad with a girl, that u cant recover, lets say that u said that i dont think that this will work, is there anyway to get the girl back
What the heck do ya mean ? I'd love to be helpful but I guess you should try be a bit mote explicit, ma'am.
--
Boots
May 18th, 2004  
Redneck

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItalianGuy4US
What the heck do ya mean ? I'd love to be helpful but I guess you should try be a bit mote explicit, ma'am.
I think goaliedude is a dude, dude.
May 18th, 2004  
GUNNER

LMAO, oh hun what did you do!! i happen to be a chick myself so let me hear it and i'll tell you if there is hope

GUNNER
May 18th, 2004  
Darkmb101

Well from what he said, it looks like he tried to dumb the girl. Heres some advise. First, wait about a day; then shower her with flowers and gifts. Next beg for her forgiveness, saying that you were thinking it over and realized what an idiot you were and how great she is. Finally take her out on what she thinks is a romantic date. Restrain yourself from kissing her much.
May 19th, 2004  
Italian Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneck
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItalianGuy4US
I think goaliedude is a dude, dude.
Ops now thats what I call a big lapse of attention... sorry Goalie -
What kind of chick is she ? Strategy depends on that.
May 19th, 2004  
Marksman

Hey ya all boys whats going on here,man asked for help 'bout delicat problem here,so lets help.
May 19th, 2004  
Redneck

Aye, all junior Casanovas and Don Juans front and center.

One word of advice from the hick end of the peanut gallery, don't ever beg, say what you have to, apologize if and when necessary, but don't ever beg. (Don't want to lose your girl and your dignity at the same time. )
May 19th, 2004  
Marksman

Dang the yenk is write
Treat her as a quin on dignifaing way