--
Boots

May 21st, 2004  
Marksman

you got an expert FutureRANGER......
May 21st, 2004  
FutureRANGER

I'm American what can I say?

Is it true that Europeans look at Americans as wild casanovas? Or have I been watching too many Western movies?
May 22nd, 2004  
Darkmb101

I think your getting way
--
Boots
May 22nd, 2004  
goaliedude66630

Topic: well

hey futureRanger have u had this happen to u or why do u know so much
May 22nd, 2004  
FutureRANGER

Yes.
May 22nd, 2004  
Marksman

Quote:
Is it true that Europeans look at Americans as wild casanovas? Or have I been watching too many Western movies?
sorry guys for off topic,Well RANGER it in the middle
May 22nd, 2004  
goaliedude66630

Topic: well then

care to share mr ranger are u still friends with her or did u push the more then friends thing and now she doesnt talk to u any more coem on and in the morning im making waffles
May 23rd, 2004  
FutureRANGER

Nothing more than you would think.

I liked her, became good friends with her. Got greedy for more, wooed her into liking me (with my super-slick casanova techniques ) We're together, then after like a month she calls it off for whatever reason. Now what? No friend anymore. Not even a distant friend. No friend at all.

Stay friends you'll be a lot happier in the end.

Adendum: Forgot relevant #2 :P : I'm really really good friends with this girl (different girl). I'm sure you know its impossible to be just friends with a girl. Of course my mind wandered past "friendship" but I never told anyone. I found out she actually liked me. I restrained myself and did nothing, never let her know that I knew. After like a month, when she stopped liking me (girls are funny that way) we're still great friends. Over a year later, we're still great friends.

[/teen]

[ultra-tough future soldier]
May 24th, 2004  

Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureRANGER
I'm sure you know its impossible to be just friends with a girl.
I disagree. It's possible. I'm going there in a couple of minutes....
May 24th, 2004  
Redneck

I think DTop gave you the best advice, at your age, you shouldn't take any of this relationship stuff too seriously, have fun, but realize that that is all it is.