T-90 VS Leopard 2 - Page 3

--

July 15th, 2009  
KJ

[QUOTE=Zastava-Arms;525828]Your just being stereotypical. Its not a T-72 that they sold to bloody Iraq, this is actually better.

Sure it is, I hope it is.
But as the T-72,s were delt with pretty quickly nothing says the T-90,s would be different you know.
You haven´t seen any tank i action I would asssume?
Well not counting youtube and other videos online.

4. I like both Russian and American equipment. Yes, it is possible for a Serb to like the latter aswell, even though you bombed the living f*ck out of us in 1999. Man, Clinton is a stooge.

All you guys needed to do were, what did you call it?
Swat some more flies?

Good luck growing up.
KJ.
July 15th, 2009  
Zastava-Arms

I dont watch the news. I dont trust what they broadcast on Australian news. You should have seen it in August 2008. Horror, that was.

And from what some people say here, looks like they write things they read in a book or show called "The United States, the best country in the world, compared to Vodka sniffing Russian Reds".
July 15th, 2009  
EladBell

well think of that from an allien point of view,the Americans did thier fair share of helping the world,many things came from the USA,i dont say its the best country to live in,but hey that is a nice place to work and study.
i dont say that USA done only good to the world but it dose balance with every thing else they have done,and the Americans do dominate almost every area in the world,Ecconomic,military scince...u name it
face the facts mate.
any how whats with that great hatred for the USA?
--
July 15th, 2009  
Zastava-Arms

I know Americans did their share of good deeds to the world. Im not denying that.

I dont hate the USA, I just get spasms of hatred when people act like retards from my point of view.

Like for example, on youtube every now and again I get a PM saying "Hey, you vodka sniffing peasant, how does it feel like living in the third world?" from Americans [They are probably from the South] and it irritates me greatly.

Most Americans are fine, though. Every country has their fair share of stooges.

Oh wait! ALL SERBS ARE STOOGES! FUEL THE F-15'S GUYS, LETS BOMB A HOSPITAL IN NOVI SAD!
July 15th, 2009  
EladBell

Oh wait! ALL SERBS ARE STOOGES! FUEL THE F-15'S GUYS, LETS BOMB A HOSPITAL IN NOVI SAD!
see now that was not needed
do u know what is like getting into youtube and getting al these messges about my military killing inniocents,from anercan s and other guys,but as long as i know that is not true and as long as their PMs and ministers know tis is not true then i dont take it that hard.
u saw all those parades against Israel at January,the entire world was against us,but it didnt matter to us,those guys out there had a job to do and they have done it the best they could,no one takes these ignorant messges and prpaganda serously
July 15th, 2009  
Zastava-Arms

Quote:
Originally Posted by EladBell
see now that was not needed

I know it wasnt, im just hoping im irritating some stooge out there [Not you, you seem pretty cool and surprisingly for here, unbiased ]
July 15th, 2009  
EladBell

i cant irritate me,i have a 15 year old borther and a 8 year old sister,im unirritatable
July 15th, 2009  
Zastava-Arms

Good.

Out of interest, do many people from Israel have internet connection?
July 15th, 2009  
ObjSRgtLw

Hey, guess how often I am called Nazi by (not only but more often) Americans just because they notice I'm from Germany? In that way youtube kind of sucks- I don't have the same problems here (wait, German friend here had but the guy was banned some hours later). We all have to wear the burden of the past- for Americans it's Vietnam or Korea or Bush...
July 15th, 2009  
EladBell

almost every Israeli has Internet,u do relize we do not travel by camals any more right? since the hmm i donnu 1920s.
Israel is a very developed country,if we are in the desert that dosent mean why cant live,Israel developed the most ipressive Agriculture in the world,given the fact we grow crops in the desert