"Sweden under attack !" A possible future scenario - Page 2

--

August 21st, 2004  
Doc.S

The armour up in north is probably the last thing to be taken away and a hot tip for everyone in southern or the middle of swe that want to make a carrer in the military or on other supporting branches should look north. It seems to be the only place with any vacant job, openings left in swe. AlexKall you are right, manytimes they have claimed that we are running low on oil. Well for the future I sincerly hope we still have smart brains to get the machinery go forward.

And a shift change in politics and thoughts would not be a bad thing for swe I think. We could need 16 years of recovering from what we have been exposed for now. And yes Europe is the correct one for the space takeover and one thing to be proud of in swe today is probably our advanced space program and that includes a lot of help from Russia in many directions.

The scenario was based on a large attack from a former enemy and it could be any nation that got burned that would respond like Russia did in the scenario. But who can blame them? Almost any nation could do something like that in the future. Terrorism can change alot in a very short time period and that is the history a living proof of.

As always 9-11 was not only effecting US and NYC I got some intell that alot of persons didn´t hear anything about in the swe media but that are really reliable and with that in my rucksack I can go to sleep even tonight with a smile on my lips cause an army will be needed even in the future and that is something some people are in great pain for.

Cheers:
Doc.S

August 22nd, 2004  
AlexKall

I think it would be Skövde that is left with its tanks the longest as thats the center of the tank scean, Boden is large but not the center.
August 22nd, 2004  
echo

wow

I want to say more and get into this discussion, but all I can think of that allready isnt said is... well... wow!
--
August 25th, 2004  
Doc.S

Well thanks ntt

It was "only" three "sweeds" in this topic togheter with a britt anyway
The scenario speaks for itselfe. I have talked to some friends that are or has been in the military for themselfe including a officer that confirmed that the scenario is a possible scenario in a future conflict. Our goverment seems to think that the EU project will protect its citizens from any former threats and that it will be a Utopi to live for the coming generations of sweden. No war only peace and that includes domestic problems greater then our combined police forces can handle. But what do the politics care? I don't care what people think in general when it comes to future possible scenarios that they dont even think about. I think, they dont and so it has always been as long as I can remember or read back in history. It is like the game lemings if anyone remember that one

Cheers:
Doc.S