Suicide bombers, a legitimate way of fighting? - Page 2

--

September 29th, 2004  
FlyingFrog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chocobo_Blitzer
There's a difference between fighting a foe, a murdering for no good reason.
no good reason? how to define "good"? by your way? or by their way?
September 29th, 2004  
Chocobo_Blitzer

Their way is fanatical and no humanity, no logic, nothing. You're trying to justify it because it is "their way"? Nice, frog.

So because a murderer killed someone, and it was "his way" it's okay!
September 29th, 2004  
SHERMAN

Flyinfrog, killing women and children outside the battlefield on purpose is a crime. Even you would admit that...?
--
September 29th, 2004  
FlyingFrog

You both misunderstood what I was trying to bring out.

from different standpoints you have different views.

i believe from the views of majority of arabs, those suicide-bombers are "hero's" for them.

you should try to put your feet into their shoes, then think their logic.
September 29th, 2004  
godofthunder9010

In order to put myself in their shoes, I would be required to make one very significant change in my beliefs: I would have to cease believing that Jews and other non-Muslims are human beings, otherwise (according to the Koran) I'm committing a sin against Alah and God and I'm a murderer.
September 29th, 2004  
FlyingFrog

Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010
In order to put myself in their shoes, I would be required to make one very significant change in my beliefs: I would have to cease believing that Jews and other non-Muslims are human beings, otherwise (according to the Koran) I'm committing a sin against Alah and God and I'm a murderer.
That's right. I hear that according to Koran, anyone who does not believe in Koran should be destroyed.
September 29th, 2004  
godofthunder9010

Actually, the Koran doesn't teach that. It teaches to convert the infidel, but it does not command that they are to be murdered in any form. War stands as an exception, but war and suicide bombing are simply not the same thing.
September 29th, 2004  
FlyingFrog

Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010
Actually, the Koran doesn't teach that. It teaches to convert the infidel, but it does not command that they are to be murdered in any form. War stands as an exception, but war and suicide bombing are simply not the same thing.
I hope someone can post some real info about what Koran says about non-muslim people, the real text from Koran.
September 29th, 2004  
godofthunder9010

My copy of it is buried in storage unfortunately.
September 29th, 2004  
Chocobo_Blitzer

Well, jihad is okay when it is defending their land from invaders, to the muslims, the Jews are on their land. And Iraq, the US are on their land. Suicide is a sin, but, sense the sacrifice is for jihad, the sin is cleansed and you're good to go.

It is a perverse manipulation of the ancient texts.