student on active duty has a survey for you

I am an active duty US Army soldier and also pursuing a graduate degree. As part of a preliminary class related to planning for my dissertation, I am conducting a pre-test survey of fellow Army soldiers, whether enlisted or officer.

Without divulging information that will contaminate the survey, I am trying to gather information that will help me determine the study that will best help soldiers and the overall Army. The survey involves questions about the soldier's perceptions of oneself and the Army's services.

The dissertation is at a very preliminary stage, so this survey is very general. It consists of 10 questions and can be completed in 15 minutes or less. It can be found at

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/97TQ7WV

The survey is for people on US Army active duty only. If you are on active duty, please take the time to complete it; if you are the spouse or relative of a soldier, please ask them to do so.

Thank you! Your participation is appreciated, and the outcome of my eventual study may be beneficial to all of us serving our country.

is this another survey from the dude in the AOC? I am not sure that this is a good place for your research.

I am using online forums because the Army Research Institute requires a multi-month process for formally-conducted surveys. This is just a classroom exercise, and my class will be over by then.

The survey is closed - thanks to all who participated!

Back