Strange




 
--
 
February 15th, 2015  
tetvet
 

Topic: Strange


Strange thatThe first half black and half white the first half Afro American the first half Negro and half Colored President of the U.S. who has a phone and pen has asked Congress to bank roll his red Line against ISIS because he doesn't have the balls to do it himself , under the War powers act the President can take whatever action necessary whenever American Citizens are in danger outside continental U.S. .
February 16th, 2015  
-- Dusty
 
 
I agree, however I feel we should show Mr. Obama at least a little bit more respect, if not for him, at least for his office.
February 16th, 2015  
tetvet
 
Mr. Obama is a paid public employee with too many perks .
--
February 16th, 2015  
JOC
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by tetvet
Strange thatThe first half black and half white the first half Afro American the first half Negro and half Colored President of the U.S. who has a phone and pen has asked Congress to bank roll his red Line against ISIS because he doesn't have the balls to do it himself , under the War powers act the President can take whatever action necessary whenever American Citizens are in danger outside continental U.S. .
Aside from the remark on color which I think is unnecessary, I tend to agree with you. President Obama has proven to be a bit wishy washy on certain matters, making great speeches but often taking little action. US Boots on the ground is tricky here due to all the political complications. But he could pressure our so-called allies such as Turkey, Jordan, Arabia who are right on the border with these ISIS scum to use conventional forces. If any of these powers really wanted too they could readily defeat the ISIS conventional forces rather quickly. Perhaps he could send a small detachment of special forces to accompany one these nations should they step forward. I'm just hypothesizing now? Also rather than taking off from carriers out in the Gulf they should be using the Turkish air bases. Yes I know Turkey fears the spread of Kurdish autonomy. The whole affair is full of twist and turns.
February 17th, 2015  
-- Dusty
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOC
Aside from the remark on color which I think is unnecessary, I tend to agree with you. President Obama has proven to be a bit wishy washy on certain matters, making great speeches but often taking little action. US Boots on the ground is tricky here due to all the political complications. But he could pressure our so-called allies such as Turkey, Jordan, Arabia who are right on the border with these ISIS scum to use conventional forces. If any of these powers really wanted too they could readily defeat the ISIS conventional forces rather quickly. Perhaps he could send a small detachment of special forces to accompany one these nations should they step forward. I'm just hypothesizing now? Also rather than taking off from carriers out in the Gulf they should be using the Turkish air bases. Yes I know Turkey fears the spread of Kurdish autonomy. The whole affair is full of twist and turns.
I have to agree. Pres. Obama has done some stuff that I swear, on a stack of bibles, has got to be among the stupidest anyone could imagine. For example, a few years back when he disclosed some sort of the UKís nuclear info that was held confidential.
Actually with that mentioned, I forget exactly what it was that he disclosed, but he was ridiculed by a few generals over that because it put the US & UK nose to nose for a bit. You donít treat allies that way. More so that you do not do that to your citizens, either. You MUST show them both respect.

He IS the President of the United States. But that NEVER puts him above us. Instead he should put us above him. That is his role. To serve and protect the US and the citizens and their interests, not feed to greedy & selfish government monster.
February 17th, 2015  
tetvet
 
I wonder lf this guy knows where DC is and what he is suppose to do there ? .
February 17th, 2015  
MontyB
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by tetvet
I wonder lf this guy knows where DC is and what he is suppose to do there ? .
I wonder if you have a clue as to what you are talking about because according to the various fact check sites around the internet as of August 2014 Obama had 125 full or partial days of vacation and Bush’s total at the same point in his presidency was 407.

The numbers vary a little but the ratio remains roughly the same throughout the various sites.

You really are making it hard for me to dislike the guy when I have to spend my time here debunking your half baked stories, I understand you don't like the guy and I am not fond of him either but how about disliking him for real reasons rather than buying into every Tea Party and Klan fictional story.
February 17th, 2015  
tetvet
 
I don't like the man , I do think the first President we had was the best one we should have quit while we were ahead .
September 14th, 2015  
-- Dusty
 
 
I have strange fondness for Jimmy Carter. Remember, he helped create the ever lasting peace between Egypt and Israel. How many peace treaties have last as long as that one?
September 15th, 2015  
MontyB
 
 
Oddly enough I think Carters best work has been done post presidency.
It is sad to hear he has cancer.
 


Similar Topics
A strange topic indeed, but curiosity no less
Strange but cool modern weapons.
Strange But Accurate
Strange Units?
Strange Search words...