Somalia criminals released photos:the corpse of French army special members.(be care)

I do wonder somehow about forum members from the PRC- they can be a worrisome lot. And they are so nationalistic that they can be a pain in the rear...

And SGT G, not everyone in the East has that sort of mentality. I do love Westerners- especially blondes...

Blondes, Brunettes, Red Heads, Bald, if she's ginger I'll shut my eyes and think of England.:p

Easy said than done!ha,ha ,
You agree some cowards of French special force abandon his comrade when he trap in danger! so, if you are a leader of a team, you will abandon your wounded teammate shameful,you leave him, you know the enemy will killed him bloody.
So if you wound in the battlefield ,will you has any courage ask you teamate leave you lone,of course you can shouted like a dude on internet:" yes ,I will".

But in the battlefield ,I think you will hold the legs of your teamates,cry and beg them not to abandon you.
you probably never served in military and u dont know what kind of bond infantry share you wont want to leave ur wounded comrade they are ur family and we dont know what happened with french what was goin on in combat maybe the leader told his squad to leave coz he knew they ware goin to lose more troops and maybe it went the other way we ware not there and yes in combat the way you think changes you can ask ur squad to leave and u can even shield ur squadmate they are ur family there, you need to serve to understand that feeling in my opinion

Ha,ha, I don't konw ,because I weren't there."
so,how do you know the special team of French no fault in this action?

let a comrade stay at battlefield when they retreat, why they didn't know? Because they ran away when the enemy come at them!
These French cowards ran away ignore wounded ,because they want alive be back. Then they can continue enjoy a rich salary, continue make love with his girl friend, continue drive a racing car run around,continue enjoy the life until the next mission. The next mission are a fews years later, at that time maybe these cowards retired from the army.

The slogan of US military : " never leave a fallen or wounded comrade." just a slogan,nothing else. In fact, the west soldiers very selfish in battlefield.
In the Korean battlefiled ,the Vietnam battlefield or other battlefield, the enemy can caught many US and west POWS , many of them were abandon by his comrades.
and i dont get this where u picked the part where sf drive sport cars and get rich salary at least here in israel they dont get rich salary and if they ware sent to that mission im pretty sure they ware combat proven and brave anough to protect their mate they ware probably ordered by their leader the only crazy brave ppl arent in hollywood movies there alot of that type in military and alot of crazy types to and sf dont get rich salary i know that for a fact but donno about french

A typical cowards of Israeli. No wonder millions of JEWS had been massacre like livestocks by Nazi German.

you probably never served in military and u dont know what kind of bond infantry share you wont want to leave ur wounded comrade they are ur family and we dont know what happened with french what was goin on in combat maybe the leader told his squad to leave coz he knew they ware goin to lose more troops and maybe it went the other way we ware not there and yes in combat the way you think changes you can ask ur squad to leave and u can even shield ur squadmate they are ur family there, you need to serve to understand that feeling in my opinion

A typical cowards of Israeli. No wonder millions of JEWS had been massacre like livestocks by Nazi German.
well im not a jew but do tell me why did japanese made asian holocost for chinise ppl if ur so much better than jews and brave

and if u read my previous post again maybe you will understand that i dont mean its ok to leave ur mates behind i said u can ask ur squad to leave you but i didnt say they will necesserly leave u behind but o well u want wars to happen and insult ppl for no reason so go on and dont forget to take ur pills or you might hurt someone or yourself

Last edited:
A typical cowards of Israeli.

While I am not going to argue with you I would suggest it is foolish to apply a wide brush to all cases.

No wonder millions of JEWS had been massacre like livestocks by Nazi German.

Now I am pretty sure I am not the most pro-Israeli person you will find but care to explain how the extermination of 13 million people (6 million of them Jewish) for racial, religious and ideological reasons is justified in any context.

Honestly, I don't know how many Chinese civilian were been killed by Japanese.I don't know Chinese communism party claim millions of Chinese civilian were killed are accurately of not??

I just know the Chinese army with very poor equipment killed and wounded 1.98 millons Japanese soldiers in ww2. According the materials of Japs, 0.7893 millions Japs die at Chinese battlefield.
Even the Japanese use poison gas and biological weapons in China battlefield.
The Chinese never fear anyone, nowdays Chinese army can confront any rivals ,include Russian, Japan and west countires.

In contrast, can you tell me,how many the Germanic killed by the JEWs in ww2?? 10?100? 1000??
Can you tell me why the Israeli like stick the ass of American ?

well im not a jew but do tell me why did japanese made asian holocost for chinise ppl if ur so much better than jews and brave

and if u read my previous post again maybe you will understand that i dont mean its ok to leave ur mates behind i said u can ask ur squad to leave you but i didnt say they will necesserly leave u behind but o well u want wars to happen and insult ppl for no reason so go on and dont forget to take ur pills or you might hurt someone or yourself

Last edited:
Honestly, I don't know how many Chinese civilian were been killed by Japanese.I don't know Chinese communism party claim millions of Chinese civilian were killed are accurately of not??

I just know the Chinese army with very poor equipment killed and wounded 1.98 millons Japanese soldiers in ww2. According the materials of Japs, 0.7893 millions Japs die at Chinese battlefield.
The Chinese never fear anyone, nowdays Chinese army can confront any rivals ,include Russian, Japan and west countires.

In contrast, can you tell me,how many the Germanic killed by the JEWs in ww2?? 10?100? 1000??
well first the jews in ww2 didnt have their own country so they didnt have an army like china did so you figure the rest and israeli ppl dont like to stick to anyones ass you dont hear them shout oh dont mess with us or usa will come and save us its the government who sticks to their ass and all i found about official japanese death toll in china from 37 to 45 was 480,000

Last edited:

Chinese casualties : Casualties assessment

Which Chinese WWII leader do you support: Chiang Kai-shek or Mao Zedong?

From the Museum of the jewish Soldier in WWII :
"About a million and a half Jews fought within the ranks of the “Allied Forces”, in all Arms and Branches, in all Theatres of Battle, on all levels of command. In addition to them fought thousands of more Jews, in various Underground Organizations and within the ranks of the Partisans. About a quarter of a million Jewish Soldiers fell in battle with the enemy."​

I think so-call official statistics of Japan ,480000 soldiers die in China is wrong.
I provide some materials of Japan, Masanori --authoritative historian of Japan, recorded in his book "the Imperial Army history" 789,370 Japanese soldiers were killed in China ; Japan's Yomiuri Shimbun edited "Chinese comfort spirit " Another Japanese statistics ,recorded oversee 700000 soldiers die in China.
Well , I speak the fact , the total numbers Chinese soldiers die or wounded were far more than Japs in world war 2. But I never think the Chinese soldiers were cowardly than Japanese soldiers.
Because about 1 million Japanese soldiers die at pacific battlefield,only more than 200000 western soldiers die at pacific war. But nobody would think western soldiers were more brave than Japanese militarymen.

America's national strength much higher than Japan in world war 2. Here's a simple data:
1, the U.S. population twice than in Japan;
2, United States seven times national income than Japan
3, U.S. steel production five times than Japan
4, coal production of U.S. seven times than Japan
5, American vehicle production 80 times than Japan in ww2 .( awesome)

well first the jews in ww2 didnt have their own country so they didnt have an army like china did so you figure the rest and israeli ppl dont like to stick to anyones ass you dont hear them shout oh dont mess with us or usa will come and save us its the government who sticks to their ass and all i found about official japanese death toll in china from 37 to 45 was 480,000

Well, if American army or Japanese army attack Israeli,As the first wave of attack, the American or Japanese just need to bomb the airport,and seal the harbor of Israeli. Was is over.

Reason: The Jews found them can't run away. Then they took out the American flags or Japanese flags under their bed.:angel:

Img262392684.JPG

09435L640-13.jpg

correct : war is over
Well, if American army or Japanese army attack Israeli,As the first wave of attack, the American or Japanese just need to bomb the airport,and seal the harbor of Israeli. War is over.

Reason: The Jews found them can't run away. Then they took out the American flags or Japanese flags under their bed.:angel:

Img262392684.JPG

09435L640-13.jpg

Back