Smokey bear hat

Is their a navy drill instructor's hat that they use in the real navy that I
can buy?

Last edited:
Do you mean a Campaign Hat?

Somehting like this.

F-40Campaign-stratton.jpg

Hmmm...looks like it.:thumb: Does it have the black strap in the back of it like a marine drill instructor's wear?

Last edited:
You can get them in whatever color you want. They are also made in Felt and Straw designs.

Just google somehting like "military/police unifrom supply". That should work.

5.56X45mm said:
Do you mean a Campaign Hat?

Somehting like this.

F-40Campaign-stratton.jpg
All I want are to have the rope that's around the hat to be blue and in the
front of the hat I want it to say USN in gold latters and make sure it has the black strap in the back of it like just the marine drill instructor's wear if you can find that ill be happy.:-D Oh I looked for it on the site you gave me ,but I couldn't find it their.

Must be nice to just wear whatever qual seem to be "cool." hmm, maybe I'll buy myself a maroon berret and a CAR cap badge for next parade...yeah that'll go well.

Don't forget to accessorise it with some nice pastel camo pants and matching sleeveless top. And while you're at it you might as well dump as much tossed salad as you can up front with various ribbons and quals... its all the rage these days.
;)

Well since ya just wanna be cool why not slap on a Trident and pair of Jump Wings too. There Navy Boy:sarc:

Get a real rise

If you really want to make an impression, wear a Chief Petty Officer's collar devices and a Chief's "for and aft" cap with CPO Anchor (similar to the one at the bottom of this post).

The very first "real" Chief Petty Officer will get such a rise out of it that he/she will take you to the "Bosun's Locker" and re-arrange your outlook on life. (for real).

Various regalia (military articles of clothing, badges, ribbons, etc) must be earned.

When you violate the written (and unwritten) regulations, you do it at your own risk. Many military and ex-military personnel take it as a personal affront when you violate the rules. They paid for the right to wear these items with hard work and in some instances grave personal danger.

So if you still wish to be a "bon vivant", check with the nearest Naval PX or with any other military PX and they can steer you to a source that can make you look like the Energizer Bunnie if that is really what you wish.

Just remember, (BEWARE) whatever comes down on your head YOU WILL HAVE EARNED IT.

if i hear you talking about wearing aircrew wings ontop of your trident and DI hat and jump wings, you better believe your gonna have a boot where you dont want it.

Back