Sleeping with the enemy - Page 3

--
Sleeping with the enemy

June 15th, 2007  
CABAL

Topic: Stop posting Conspiracy theories

Sleeping with the enemy
I'm not buying into your conspiracy theories and propaganda Bullsh*t, Bulldogg. I've heard the usual crap from the neo-cons and Anti-Bush Leftists who believed 9/11 was an inside job or was a plot done by "Chicoms" etc. etc. the usual P.O.S written by radicals who can't be reasoned with simply they are plain ignorant. Stick to the facts pal. If the US adopts an aggressive policy and a fight a war with China, your son or daughter will definitely be drafted, sent off to the riskiest and most dangerous mission ever since World War II. Given the fact that China has nuclear weapons, trying to incite a Sino-US conflict is plain stupid.

You fail to recognize that the CCP is a civilian leadership whether you like it or not and it is they who set the policy of the nation, not the military. The book Unrestricted Warfare is written by officers who rank at the bottom of the PLA Command hierarchy. Although some parts of the book are adopted by the PLA such as network warfare, China does not support, fund, or equip Al Qaeda. If you need evidence I suggest you follow the money. Asserting that China is responsible for equipping Al Qaeda terrorists with HN-5 Anti-Aircraft weapon system is logically the same as accusing Russia for equipping Al Qaeda with Kalashnikov's, RPGs, PKM, Dragnovs, and various firearms of Russian Origin.

Be reasonable. Think. Use common sense.
June 15th, 2007  
bulldogg

Quiet, us grown-ups are having a discussion.
June 15th, 2007  
CABAL

Your discussion is simple and naive, peppered with the usual dumb talk about Consumer products and personal uproars.

if you call yourself a "grown-up", please show some emotional intelligence.
--
Sleeping with the enemy
June 15th, 2007  
bulldogg

They're personal uproars because I am in the eye of the friggin storm junior. You've been a tourist here, I've lived here for more than five years now and speak the lingo. Stick to your lane.
June 16th, 2007  
CABAL

I don't care whether you live in China for 5 years or not. Your melodramatic fear mongering, as demonstrated by your absurd motto "sleeping with the enemy" and exaggerated crisis lacks crucial evidence and confirmed facts. Even the Pentagon or intelligence agency does not confirm your position. Even so, the dramatic title of your topic spells out a similar connotation "YELLOW PERIL" or perhaps the funny little film from "Fu Manchu"; sleeping with the daughter of Fu Manchu and in midnight she will strike you in your sleep while in bed with her. Sounds quaint but these kind of sentiments will live on as long as there are people who rely on testosterones rather than their brains and their educational backgrounds. Listen, I've heard the usual fear mongering from Americans about the Japanese during the 80's, fearing of another surprise attack or a "second Pearl Harbor". More of these include the hype about Communists "destroying the fabrics of American society", the Germans, the Japanese, the blacks, and the list goes on and on and on. I've heard enough.

The DoD report to Congress 2007 on the Military Power of the PRC confirms that the PLA is revving up for a possible military confrontation over the Taiwan Straights and should the US get involved, asymmetrical warfare such as ASAT weapons, cyber warfare, etc. will seriously disrupt military operations for the US military therefore the PRC is trying to gain leverage, discourage, or hamper US military involvement in the Taiwan Crisis. Directly assaulting or attacking US soil or even supporting anti-US terrorist groups is not even mentioned in the report. Where did you even have this wild idea that 9/11 was planned and executed by the PRC?????

I suggest that you be aware that Washington Times has close association with the religious right, anti-Communist groups and Neo-cons. The paper has also published various articles written by a well-known neo-con/China Threat author Bill Gertz, many of which have been written based on unreliable information and to greatly exaggerated reports. Check the source of your news before making any conclusions.

Newspapers and the news today in the 21st Century contains various sorts of filth, mouthpiece propaganda for interest groups/factions, and deceitful lies trying to manipulate the ordinary man/woman/child to gain public trust and support.
June 17th, 2007  
MontyB

Quote:
Originally Posted by CABAL
I don't care whether you live in China for 5 years or not. Your melodramatic fear mongering, as demonstrated by your absurd motto "sleeping with the enemy" and exaggerated crisis lacks crucial evidence and confirmed facts.

Oh come on surely you can see the irony in that its the same people who constantly complain about how poor the media is in terms of over exaggeration and never publishing good news who spend their time here publishing blogs, NRA recruiting posters and half arsed news as fact solely because it supports their arguments.

Why complain its great comedic relief just leave it at that and let the threads die.
June 17th, 2007  
bulldogg

Topic: Don Cabal Quixote- Arbiter of truth and light

Quote:
Originally Posted by CABAL
I've heard enough.
Then you might want to put me on ignore because my opinions are not likely to change anytime soon and I have no intention of bending to your will. I will continue to post as items move me to do so.

Quote:
Listen, I've heard the usual fear mongering from Americans about the Japanese during the 80's
Just how did you do THAT when you are a scant 25 years old and were born in Germany circa 1982?? Do tell wunderkind.

Quote:
Where did you even have this wild idea that 9/11 was planned and executed by the PRC
Show me where I said that, go on, I dare ya.

Quote:
Check the source of your news before making any conclusions.
How's your Chinese? I'd post other sources but then in keeping with Forum rules I stick to posting up the English ones. Most of my sources are in fact from Taiwan, Hong Kong and the UK and of course the ones that I personally talk to. You read about it, I see it with my own eyes.
June 17th, 2007  
CABAL

Quote:
Then you might want to put me on ignore because my opinions are not likely to change anytime soon and I have no intention of bending to your will. I will continue to post as items move me to do so.
That is not my will. My intentions are to remind you about the reliability, completeness, and conformity of information. We live in the information age and yet there is still no proper controls or mechanisms that can prevent misinformation. Thats why there must be a strong emphasis on the Intelligence Agency to stave off disasters and serious miscalculations.

Quote:
Just how did you do THAT when you are a scant 25 years old and were born in Germany circa 1982?? Do tell wunderkind.
How? A Book. By Reading history. Studying and researching. Flipping through archives.

Age is irrelevant. Nevertheless you misread my statements, perhaps I have not elaborated that well for you. I've been studying Asia quite long to understand the bigger picture and the more important aspects.

Japan's Economic rise was often talked about in the United States, suspecting possible Japanese takeover and challenging US economic interests. I checked the archival records of previous newspapers and editorials written during the 80's and the articles confirms it.

As of now Japan and the US are allies, however certain factions within the LDP and elite influential politicians still hold animosity against the US particularly after the Sub-related incident and the increasing US military presence.

If there is an emphasis or policy change that China must be contained, and most Neocons would agree to that, then therefore the concept of "An enemy of my enemy is a friend" plays an increasingly dangerous role in the far East. As this region is undergoing a gradual military buildup and currently engaged in a quiet arms race, I see the United States, not China, worsening the stability of this region. North Korea is also included in the problem. However, negotiations are back and the US has become more reasonable in dealing with North Korea and hopefully the North Koreans will answer back in a more cooperative fashion. No nation, especially those in Asia and the Middle East, treat threats kindly and will consider it a possible form of aggression. This is the reason why China and Russia often veto most Security Council proposals set by the US and Japan.

Quote:
Show me where I said that, go on, I dare ya.
What difference is there to a person who supports an opinion to a person who states it? The only difference is a leader and a follower.

Quote:
How's your Chinese? I'd post other sources but then in keeping with Forum rules I stick to posting up the English ones. Most of my sources are in fact from Taiwan, Hong Kong and the UK and of course the ones that I personally talk to. You read about it, I see it with my own eyes.
What purpose is there to ask the question if you already know the answer?

Taiwan, HK, UK, personal talk.... Ok, lets assume I speak Arabic and I lived in Saudi Arabia for what...5 years? Perhaps I should get some sources from Al Jazeera, or perhaps some Iranian sources to get a clear understanding of America's foreign policy/intentions. Perhaps I should add in some talk with some local people as well. Is that what you call reliable information? Opinions must be based on facts to be well respected, not opinions based upon opinions.

Have you talked to any ministers, officials, the big men/big boss who make the REAL decisions? Have you even talked to the top members of the PLA? The Politburo? The Foreign Minister?

Every nation has its share of xenophobia, radicals, conspiracy theorists, terrorist, crazy people, you name it they got it and the most reasonable thing to do is to not to buy into their bullsh*t. The two PLA officers who suggests economic war against the US haven't got a slight idea about Economics and international trade and don't realize the stakes it has on China itself.

Last note: I'm not within my interests to address to you as old man, however I don't take personal attacks kindly
June 18th, 2007  
bulldogg

Perhaps this would be more intelligible in German. Your imprecise use of and personal definitions of English words rather than accepted norms makes further discussion pointless.
June 18th, 2007  
MontyB

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldogg
Perhaps this would be more intelligible in German. Your imprecise use of and personal definitions of English words rather than accepted norms makes further discussion pointless.

Oh come on you have done nothing but attack his age and made somewhat unsubstantiated claims about his knowledge of Chinese now I am sure this is enough for the P80s of the board but for the rest of us how about refuting his claims with some facts or even opinion rather than this sorry worn out rhetoric and jingoism.

If you want to convince us that you do in fact know something on the subject prove it with fact and then we can all make informed decisions so far all we can deduce is that you are the loudest person in the thread.